Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW Discord URL
Page 66 of 119
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
1301 - 10-17-2021, 15:12
Nico's window kinda misses the active moments that's true lol.

Sponsored Links
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1302 - 10-17-2021, 21:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
Last text was sep 27 2020 when we were coordinating joining discord. Nothing since. There is nobody entertaining in that ****hole. Everyone fun was run off or got tired of the way tw was going. Al****tard tried to next me and strega and I had to edit a bunch of **** so he couldn't. He was in a drunken spaz. Theres a reason this place isn't fun anymore.
bro i told u over the summer her son answered a msg i sent her saying she was fine but couldnt rly use the internet so he was taking care of her social media

if shes/her sons not answering u its bc theyre choosing not to

if u msg me on discord ill post the entire chat long for u im not gonna post it here bc personal info

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1303 - 10-17-2021, 21:33
u guise talking about gofishgrrl?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
1304 - 10-17-2021, 22:38
selfiecord so alone lmfao

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
1305 - 10-18-2021, 01:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
bro i told u over the summer her son answered a msg i sent her saying she was fine but couldnt rly use the internet so he was taking care of her social media

if shes/her sons not answering u its bc theyre choosing not to

if u msg me on discord ill post the entire chat long for u im not gonna post it here bc personal info
I wouldn't msg you on discord if you paid me to. I don't like you. At all. I'm glad to hear she's alive but still you know her situation obviously.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1306 - 10-18-2021, 02:07
nico u gotta let her go bruh, we all found out gfg was a fattie anyway

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1307 - 10-18-2021, 02:08
and we may not know her current cholesterol lvls, but she's sturdy enuff 2b fine 4 another decade or two

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
1308 - 10-18-2021, 02:23
Yeah, eatadickofnor you're not even in the right lane, yet alone knowing what you're talking about. Go back to eating dicks which is your lane, and stay out of other lanes that you're unfamiliar with.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1309 - 10-18-2021, 02:40
f

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 01:37..
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
1310 - 10-18-2021, 02:41
Nico crushin' hard

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1311 - 10-18-2021, 03:14
Quote:
I wouldn't msg you on discord if you paid me to. I don't like you. At all. I'm glad to hear she's alive but still you know her situation obviously.
well that sux 4 u ****** bc im ur best friend

wtf eat apples
VeteranXX
Old
1312 - 10-18-2021, 03:26
nico is one of my best friends
ty

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
1313 - 10-18-2021, 05:09
This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can***8217;t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it***8217;s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn***8217;t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I***8217;m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that***8217;s trying to ruin the server or something when really I***8217;m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I***8217;m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. it***8217;s ****ing driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I***8217;ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it***8217;s clear that you all think I***8217;m a joke and that I***8217;m stupid, idiotic and boring. it***8217;s so mean because I literally don***8217;t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don***8217;t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i***8217;ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i***8217;m sorry for all the troubles i***8217;ve ever put any of you through. i give up goodbye.

EvilNapir
Veteran++
Old
1314 - 10-18-2021, 06:51
Bye

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1315 - 10-18-2021, 09:22
Quote:
Yeah, eatadickofnor you're not even in the right lane, yet alone knowing what you're talking about. Go back to eating dicks which is your lane, and stay out of other lanes that you're unfamiliar with.
bruh u gotta stop e-knighting 4 gofishgrrl

this is like max lvl simp ****

she's fat, old and will never make sex w/ u

Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
1316 - 10-19-2021, 04:46
Who the **** is gofishgrrl and why are you even remembering her or talking about her at this moment?

Because whoever that is has nothing to do with the topic at hand at all. ****in weirdo. But did you get nudes?

Shut up fags I'm sorry you all ruined was was supposed to be the semi fun of IRC and let the Discord turn into ... well worse than anything I could explain. It's your fault. And don't use 2021 as an excuse. Fags.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
1317 - 10-19-2021, 05:51
Nico did you know about lemon's bisexuality?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1318 - 10-19-2021, 08:56
I blame 2022

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1319 - 10-19-2021, 09:04
Quote:
Who the **** is gofishgrrl and why are you even remembering her or talking about her at this moment?

Because whoever that is has nothing to do with the topic at hand at all. ****in weirdo. But did you get nudes?

Shut up fags I'm sorry you all ruined was was supposed to be the semi fun of IRC and let the Discord turn into ... well worse than anything I could explain. It's your fault. And don't use 2021 as an excuse. Fags.
if u had actually played tribes, u would kno gfg (who is ur internet girlfriend u defend here on this internet discussion thread this very day)

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
1320 - 10-19-2021, 13:01
wat

Page 66 of 119

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW Discord URL

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
!urban chocotaco , anti's cover is blown , earth day! , earth is a commie , earth is a pedo , earth is from costa rica , earth is retarded , earth is scamming people , earth should be culled , foccaccia , jason kotz chicago , jason kotz serial rapist , kike swindle , nico big gay , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , welcome to earth