i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

I think it's hilarious they posted pics of your daughter. I only wish it had gone further. Like someone knocking on her door or something.

Also, no one tried to intimidate you. They tried to get a knee jerk reaction out of you and they did.

You played right into it like a little bitch. GFG.

:lol: u mad bro, having a meltdown apparently.

cliffs.

- ICFire brought daughter to TW
- Is now mad that daughter has been exposed to TW
- blames everyone but himself for daughter being here
- daughter is balls ugly
- father / daughter have legal pull to get this place shut down
- he not mad, but has is averaging 8 posts a hour for the last 4 hours, in this thread alone.

btw, since you are concerned about my sleeping habits I only sleep about 4hrs a day.

I'm gaming while doing this and often watch movies or youtube, that entire idea of multitasking see...

it's funny how all of the biggest liars and ragers on here have almost identical reasoning for everything they do

ie, you and mofo continually saying "i'm not mad" while posting smilies to convince us.. you and obibun implying that you actually have interesting lives and are just wasting a little bit of time on here while you watch movies or read about dumb shit

part of me wishes you would just leave here for your own good, but another part finds it interesting to watch a poster transition into senility over the years

it's funny how all of the biggest liars and ragers on here have almost identical reasoning for everything they do

ie, you and mofo continually saying "i'm not mad" while posting smilies to convince us.. you and obibun implying that you actually have interesting lives and are just wasting a little bit of time on here while you watch movies or read about dumb shit

part of me wishes you would just leave here for your own good, but another part finds it interesting to watch a poster transition into senility over the years

mayb he will get 2 ur level and delete all posts lol gg

While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.

:rofl: just holy fuck

NATIONAL ATTENTION

get anderson cooper or geraldo on this stat

cant handle reality and always wanting to get the gvt involved for being a victim of others

What is your point.

It's not like that is a hidden fact. Everyone here knows it. It's pretty easy to not get fucked with.

1. Don't post like a jackass non fucking stop.
2. If you do post like a jackass non stop don't tell people personal stuff.
3. If someone does find personal info. Don't fuel the flames. I mean seriously. Look at Kurayami. Someone spooked him he stopped. End of story. No one fucked with him after that.

This community has always been hostile. Since I can remember.

I'd also like to point out, no one gets fucked with overnight. There is a build up. ICFire has been working towards this since that trayvon martin thread. At any point he could have stopped and nothing would have happened.

so your defense is,

a. you should have known we would try everything we can to ruin your life
b. this is the way it is, suck it up
c. there is no need or point in changing this community for the better. we like being our own void of hatred and malice
d. it's not our fault you don't hold the same opinions that we do, so you should be prepared for our wrath

which one of those paints tw in anything but a horrifically negative light.

:rofl: just holy fuck

NATIONAL ATTENTION

get anderson cooper or geraldo on this stat

cant handle reality and always wanting to get the gvt involved for being a victim of others

:shrug: who's to say

you have a young woman who'd devoted her life to our country who's only thing here is trying to remove her name from the connotations of this forum.

Retiring in less than a year, decorated... yeah, who'd read that story right.

DEER ANDERSON,

PEEPLES MAKE FUN OF ME AND MY SON ON INTERNETZ. THEY ARE CYBERBULLY US BOTH AND I SHOWED THEM LAW SAYING THEY CANT DO THAT TO ME. BUT I WONT PURSUE THAT. I THEN MAKE POST TELLING THEM THAT I TROLL THEM HAHA! BUT I AM NOT HARASS THEM ACCORDING TO LAW. THIS BIG PROBLEM THAT DESERVE NATIONAL ATTENTION. THEY MEAN TO ME AFTER I CALL THEM STUPID.

PLEAZE HALP.

ICPEDO

PS: U HAVE SON TOO?

I don't get who this is. Is it Scooby's wife, or ICfire's kid? Naptown has irritated so many females I lose track

I think it was your cheating EX wife who wanted a real man's cock.
Mine couldn't give a shit about TW especially since she is about to give birth to my son.

It's okay so far. I had plans for today but it has been snowing since I woke up. I'm watching Dredd which is meh

everyone having a good weekend?

images

haha

thats twice you have backed down throughout this thread

looks like ur spine may be suffering a little deformation

Back