Page 57 of 8750
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1121 - 11-26-2016, 23:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
It seems the areas with the highest crime and poverty problems are inner cities that are Democrat controlled?
don't forget about homeless people they care so much about while having the highest % of

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1122 - 11-26-2016, 23:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentor View Post
And how does that relate to causation versus correlation?
Yeah, I'm done with you.

You just *****ed about Republicans when I noted Obama hasn't lived up to everything he's given credit for but when I note that areas with the most problems are Democrat controlled, you spout off this ****.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1123 - 11-26-2016, 23:59
Quote:
Hahaha, maybe they were made because he called them all rapists?
The only "made" people are the illegals that shouldn't be here anyway. He did get more support from Latinos than Romney did.

Most intelligent immigrants that spent years to legally become citizens don't want these parasites here either.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1124 - 11-27-2016, 00:01
Quote:
Oh, you mean those 2 giant bubbles that collapsed within the last 16 years... and that price index has outpaced wage increases by how much, and for how long? Riiight, and considering how almost every economist says that TDE doesn't, in fact, work...

The IMF Confirms That â***8364;***732;Trickle-Downâ***8364;***8482; Economics Is, Indeed, a Joke

I mean, maybe you're smarter than the people at the IMF.
trickle down doesn't work

but dnc solution to everything is a new stimulus program, new government program, and keynesian spending projects

top down doesn't work unless government on top

thank u paul krugman

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1125 - 11-27-2016, 00:02
Ok, so you like to take less than 1% of the democrats, and lump them in to the whole. What's your point?

I guess I don't get you "people". And by "people" I mean those who can't understand that a small portion of any demographic/political party/nationality doesn't represent the entirety of that group.

And yet here you are...

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1126 - 11-27-2016, 00:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
The only "made" people are the illegals that shouldn't be here anyway. He did get more support from Latinos than Romney did.

Most intelligent immigrants that spent years to legally become citizens don't want these parasites here either.
You know who does want them here? Business owners.

And I'm SO sorry for accidentally typing one extra letter. I guess that nullifies any statement or question I have. I'm sure that you've never done this.

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1127 - 11-27-2016, 00:04
Quote:
Yeah, I'm done with you.

You just *****ed about Republicans when I noted Obama hasn't lived up to everything he's given credit for but when I note that areas with the most problems are Democrat controlled, you spout off this ****.
Cool, be done with me because you can't explain it.

Oh and - Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows | Gallup

Last edited by Sentor; 11-27-2016 at 00:06..
SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1128 - 11-27-2016, 00:06
Quote:
You know who does want them here? Business owners.

And I'm SO sorry for accidentally typing one extra letter. I guess that nullifies any statement or question I have. I'm sure that you've never done this.
Oh no, I guess they'll have to figure out how to do business by hiring Americans. Such a novel idea.

Your typo didn't nullify your statement, that's why I responded to it with facts.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1129 - 11-27-2016, 00:07
Quote:
Cool, be done with me because you can't explain it.

Oh and - Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows | Gallup
I'm still waiting to hear your brilliant economic theory on why a doctor should make the same amount of money as Juan the **** shoveler.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1130 - 11-27-2016, 00:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
You're confusing actual marxists from normal people who work jobs and raise families that preclude them from hours upon hours of independent research (which is tough to find and quite frankly tough to analyze also) and have a mixed system of beliefs due to hearing information from both sides.

Making sweeping and rude statements to them pushes them towards the actual Marxist camp instead of being understanding and engaging in reasoned discourse rather than vitriolic rhetoric. I see people like you as more of a danger to the cause of various right aligned movements as you set a very poor example and have over the course of a decade on this forum. I remember you from 2008 when I was young and the idiotic rage fueled statements and you have never served your cause well via it, and you never influenced me (unlike other posters here) into a more aligned viewpoint.
Ugh. It's like trying to tell an insane person that he's insane.

Let me say it slowly and clearly for you:
YOU ARE NOT A MIDDLE-GROUND REASONABLE PERSON.
You. Are. A. Part. Of. The. Delusional. Left.

You have never been nor will you ever be capable of critical thinking and introspective thought. It's simply not possible. Can you at least grasp that? Or is that part of your brain non-functioning as well?

You and your kin are too ****ing stupid to know you are too ****ing stupid. Repeat that sentence in your head over and over and maybe it will sink in. Even a literal retard could understand that concept. Nothing I say or do will ever reach you. You're already so far out that actual Communists are shocked.

"Making sweeping and rude statements to them pushes them towards the actual Marxist camp"

This is only evidence that you're ****ing insane. Nothing you ever say to me will "push me further right." Well, partly because there is no far right, but mostly because my beliefs changed over time as I grew up, used my brain, and slowly realized that naive things I believed in when I was young was bull****. You never got to this point and never will.

Progressivism is a disease of the mind.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1131 - 11-27-2016, 00:09
@tayandyou automated microsoft twitter bot had stronger game than this

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1132 - 11-27-2016, 00:13
Quote:
Oh no, I guess they'll have to figure out how to do business by hiring Americans. Such a novel idea.

Your typo didn't nullify your statement, that's why I responded to it with facts.
Except Trump has hired Illegals his entire business career. And he's not about to piss off all of his rich buddies by removing them. And you don't really want them to either. You want your $1.50/# strawberries, $3.99/# asparagus which sometimes goes on sale for $2/#.

The funny thing is, that the businesses have raised food prices from the Food price index of 91.1 in y2000, to 201 in y2014... with wages no-where near a 115% jump... and yet you're mad at illegals who still get paid almost nothing.

Quote:
I'm still waiting to hear your brilliant economic theory on why a doctor should make the same amount of money as Juan the **** shoveler.
Who said I wanted that? You're assuming... and you do realize Hillary wasn't going to undercut the profits of her buddies either... stop being so obtuse, and get with the program.

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1133 - 11-27-2016, 00:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Ugh. It's like trying to tell an insane person that he's insane.

Let me say it slowly and clearly for you:
YOU ARE NOT A MIDDLE-GROUND REASONABLE PERSON.
You. Are. A. Part. Of. The. Delusional. Left.

You have never been nor will you ever be capable of critical thinking and introspective thought. It's simply not possible. Can you at least grasp that? Or is that part of your brain non-functioning as well?

You and your kin are too ****ing stupid to know you are too ****ing stupid. Repeat that sentence in your head over and over and maybe it will sink in. Even a literal retard could understand that concept. Nothing I say or do will ever reach you. You're already so far out that actual Communists are shocked.

"Making sweeping and rude statements to them pushes them towards the actual Marxist camp"

This is only evidence that you're ****ing insane. Nothing you ever say to me will "push me further right." Well, partly because there is no far right, but mostly because my beliefs changed over time as I grew up, used my brain, and slowly realized that naive things I believed in when I was young was bull****. You never got to this point and never will.

Progressivism is a disease of the mind.
I don't know what you guys have your panties in a twist about, but you are wrong... confirmation bias and "backfire effect" is definitely a problem that we've had here. And it's a huge reason why we're so polarized. And what's to say that you're not the insane one there? You calling someone insane a) doesn't make them insane, and b) doesn't mean you aren't.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1134 - 11-27-2016, 00:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
The extreme right wants the nanny state just as much as the extreme left, maybe more.

The bible thumping right (and don't kid yourself, that's who helped put Trump over the top) wants nothing more than a christian theocracy where the state determines what is right or wrong to put in our bodies, etc. They are just as scary as those who want to limit how much sugar we can have.
There's no such thing as extreme right, dip****.

And Bible-thumpers probably supported Trump the least of several elections, because of all the "mean" things he said.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1135 - 11-27-2016, 00:17
Quote:
The funny thing is, that the businesses have raised food prices from the Food price index of 91.1 in y2000, to 201 in y2014... with wages no-where near a 115% jump... and yet you're mad at illegals who still get paid almost nothing.
businesses raised costs

LOL

Venezuela Locks Up 100 ***8220;Bourgeois***8221; Businessmen For The Crime Of Capitalism

not mandated minimum wage, the federal reserve, monetization of debt, increase business operating costs and mandated entitlement benefits being passed on to consumers

good talking points chavez

u just in time for castros funeral service

this as bad as people demanding increases in property tax to fund new welfare projects/programs while saying the rent is too damn high for poor people to afford.

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1136 - 11-27-2016, 00:18
Oh, and I can post stupid twitter/facebook stuff too! Does that make me super smart now too?!

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1137 - 11-27-2016, 00:21
Quote:
Except Trump has hired Illegals his entire business career. And he's not about to piss off all of his rich buddies by removing them. And you don't really want them to either. You want your $1.50/# strawberries, $3.99/# asparagus which sometimes goes on sale for $2/#.
Yeah, he has said multiple times that he abuses the system our government put into place. That doesn't necessarily mean he has no interest in fixing it.

I can't say for certain what he'll accomplish as a president, but I assure you he'll be one of the toughest presidents on illegal immigration that we've seen in some time. You clearly haven't followed the election if you think that Trump is worried about pissing anybody off.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1138 - 11-27-2016, 00:22
good one

great point based on real facts not feelz

we all went from racist to sexist by not supporting HRC

and the mental gymnastics continue

glad to see you leaving the thread with the same idiocy you came in with

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1139 - 11-27-2016, 00:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
businesses raised costs

LOL

Venezuela Locks Up 100 “Bourgeois” Businessmen For The Crime Of Capitalism

not mandated minimum wage, the federal reserve, monetization of debt, increase business operating costs and mandated entitlement benefits being passed on to consumers

good talking points chavez

u just in time for castros funeral service

this as bad as people demanding increases in property tax to fund new welfare projects/programs while saying the rent is too damn high for poor people to afford.
Haha, oh kiddo, you're funny. Except I don't care that they raised costs, but you elected a guy who's done this for a living, and isn't about to stop himself, let alone any of his rich friends from making as much bank as possible.

I mean, even the conservative tax foundations/economists were saying his plans are terrible for the economy, and that the middle class will suffer.

Sentor
VeteranXV
Old
1140 - 11-27-2016, 00:25
Quote:
Yeah, he has said multiple times that he abuses the system our government put into place. That doesn't necessarily mean he has no interest in fixing it.

I can't say for certain what he'll accomplish as a president, but I assure you he'll be one of the toughest presidents on illegal immigration that we've seen in some time. You clearly haven't followed the election if you think that Trump is worried about pissing anybody off.
HAHA - so someone who's systematically benefited from loopholes... wants to suddently fix it. Good one.

You still don't understand how government works - which is why nothing is going to change immigration wise, and the middle-middle and lower-middle class will continue to suffer.

Page 57 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot