Elon Musk just bought Twitter

I've been around so many people like this in CA. I promise you that if you were to talk to him 1 on 1, face to face, even in a non aggressive manner just asking questions he would be extremely uncomfortable and want to the end the conversation as soon as possible, go away like some pussy, then harbor this intense hatred against you. All of these people just fold face to face.

why havent you answered any of goshins questions?

D956-DB57-5566-40-AE-A32-E-F96-E805120-E8.jpg

Parag is a short little fat brown manlet who's angsty about white people and likes to surround himself with likeminded individuals. He HATES what is going on. The feeling he will have meeting 6ft 5in tall Elon will take him back to being bullied in middle school, even if everything is professional. It's going to be emotional for him. I've been a bully to people who ran other departments in places I've worked and have seen the same dynamic play out.

went looking and saw white checkmarks as well. what are those for?

is 'Disclose.tv' a fake account as well?

White check marks show up in dark mode. Not all accounts are verified, with many conservative accounts never receiving verification. Any person actually working for twitter would have a verified account though.

White check marks show up in dark mode. Not all accounts are verified, with many conservative accounts never receiving verification. Any person actually working for twitter would have a verified account though.

ok thanks

so there is discrimination when it comes to conservatives and helps tolerant progressives know who to rage against

shocker :lol:

My bullying has always been hyper focused and strategic, and often gone unnoticed by others. Only if someone went after me or a friend of mine first. I think that's why I liked Trump's bullying, it was based on the same principal, only his was very public. It would happen up through middle school. In high school I became apathetic to those around me and it just vanished.

When I started working internships in collage the instinct just came back and felt as powerful as it was when I was a kid, like overnight. As a manager I'd imbue my air of superiority on my own team members and nervous fresh faced college kids would begin working under me with anxiety and low self esteem, and leave feeling much better about themselves and what they were doing, but I'd go after other managers of other departments like no other, when it was needed, with a goal in mind. Not saying it's how everyone should do it, just my nature. It's honestly caused me no problems and helped me get what I want.

Back