So I finally relented and bought a rusty old shitwagon...

Kinda funny that mitch started this thread with nothing but a stock image from the internet and everyone was just like "yea, you totally bought that thing and here's my opinion" or "kill yourself midge"

Kinda funny that mitch started this thread with nothing but a stock image from the internet and everyone was just like "yea, you totally bought that thing and here's my opinion" or "kill yourself midge"

Sure, I just made it up. I'll post pics of my actual car when they deliver it.

Post pictures of you in it, else you're probably just taking pictures of someone elses shit and claiming it as your own.

Post pictures of you in it, else you're probably just taking pictures of someone elses shit and claiming it as your own.

OK sure, but why would you think I haven't bought a Range Rover? Bit weird. If I wanted to bullshit, it would be a Ferrari or something like that.

Hey, go easy on midxe, we all know he's not smart enough to graph or internet. He hasn't figured out how to paste his pictures into outlook for us.

Hey, go easy on midxe, we all know he's not smart enough to graph or internet. He hasn't figured out how to paste his pictures into outlook for us.

My skills allow me to buy a Range Rover, yours allow you to drive a 25 year old heap of rusty shit. Funny how that works.

You should have got an old 33 gtr. You have missed out on being called the "drift king of Dubai." Think of the Youtube channel money and the t shirt sales alone.

My skills allow me to buy a Range Rover, yours allow you to drive a 25 year old heap of rusty shit. Funny how that works.

Not everyone with money shows it off.

I know a couple of multi-millionaires that drive 20+ year old vehicles. People always like why you drive that POS? Considering how they live they'll retire by the time they hit 50 and own multiple homes around the country so I think they are doing it right.

Point being you cannot judge someone's financial situation based off the vehicles or homes they own.

Yep. I could buy a brand new truck with cash but why. I'd rather drive something reliable that owes me nothing and I don't care about damaging.

Back