Tribalwars.net... Any one interested? by telos - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?
Page 5 of 17
telos
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 01-13-2010, 20:10
woot 12 members.

send a PM to telos (go to rank and search) to get an invite.

Sponsored Links
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 01-13-2010, 20:18
anyone who came to tribalwar.com from tws.net should be permamembered.

BrokenWear
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 01-13-2010, 20:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNirology View Post
anyone who came to tribalwar.com from tws.net should be permamembered.
guess we should start with you.

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 01-13-2010, 20:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
The amount of coordination we put into that was awesome.

I turned my boss at the time on to it and he got real serious about it. Would come in with bags under his eyes because he had gotten up at 2am to defend
damn, you got cool boss.

The only time I ever defended in the middle of the night was because I was up for some other reason, then I figured I might as well check twars. Surprise surprise, I had incoming and I defended them. That was in W4 though, not in W1.

K56 in W1 was fun while it lasted. I quit after 200 some villages, it was way too much work, argh

I never used premium, except the free premium they provided after you hit a certain # of points. You can do just fine with premium but it sucks your time.

I'm playing grepolis, another game by innogames. It's in beta and they're going to release the English version soon. It's like tribalwars combine with age of empire, age of mythology. Farming is a hell lot easier in grepolis, only 8 NPC farms per island. The pace is slower so far, which is very friendly to people with a busy schedule.

This thread really brought back memories. The good time we had in K56 and other K where we defied odds and won against numerically superior opponents.

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 01-13-2010, 20:30
but but I'm a good meber^4 arn't I

Actually i had no intentions of joining this forum, I came into the tribe from a merge from some other tribe, can't remember the name. Continued about my business as usually, visiting ingame forum untill Big Pappa told me to register here or get kicked out, and I did

You guys humored me enough to lurk around, but since things started to suck I decided to add to it

and hell no I ain't spending 12 hours day for 2 years on a game again.

but K35 for life.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
86 - 01-13-2010, 20:30
Yeah I played that game for over a year I think. I would set an alarm for 4 in the morning to send out a noble. I miss my Squirrel villages K35!

What a waste of time that game was.

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 01-13-2010, 20:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
Yeah I played that game for over a year I think. I would set an alarm for 4 in the morning to send out a noble. I miss my Squirrel villages K35!

What a waste of time that game was.
Later on, it was the propaganda posters we did that kept me interested. That was more fun than the actual game. Also, the amount of espionage and counter intelligence we did in the game also kept me interested. I employed Tom Clancy's Cardinal of the Kremlin system in sniffing out spies. We sent out different versions of our plan and see which ones appear in enemy's mailbox/forum. That helped us to narrow down the list of potential spies due to various versions of the plan we sent out. I don't think our enemy ever noticed the minor details we tweaked in the plan to discover that was our bait to figure out who the spies were.

It was good to leak the wrong info to the spy at a good time, screw the enemy over with forces in the wrong place.

Good times....good times...

FargoBear
Veteran++
Old
88 - 01-13-2010, 20:42
A majority of people won't give a ****, but Inno (who created twars and the-west.net) opens up Grepolis.net on Thursday. It has a lot of similarities to twars (probably unfortunately to most people). Set in Greece. Build up villages on an island. Take them from others. Pray to Gods and build a cave. Blah blah blah.

Jasper
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 01-13-2010, 20:43
Yeah K65 slowly got fat off of our crumbs

Jasper
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 01-13-2010, 20:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
damn, you got cool boss.

The only time I ever defended in the middle of the night was because I was up for some other reason, then I figured I might as well check twars. Surprise surprise, I had incoming and I defended them. That was in W4 though, not in W1.

K56 in W1 was fun while it lasted. I quit after 200 some villages, it was way too much work, argh

I never used premium, except the free premium they provided after you hit a certain # of points. You can do just fine with premium but it sucks your time.

I'm playing grepolis, another game by innogames. It's in beta and they're going to release the English version soon. It's like tribalwars combine with age of empire, age of mythology. Farming is a hell lot easier in grepolis, only 8 NPC farms per island. The pace is slower so far, which is very friendly to people with a busy schedule.

This thread really brought back memories. The good time we had in K56 and other K where we defied odds and won against numerically superior opponents.
...and yeah, what he said.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 01-13-2010, 21:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by FargoBear View Post
A majority of people won't give a ****, but Inno (who created twars and the-west.net) opens up Grepolis.net on Thursday. It has a lot of similarities to twars (probably unfortunately to most people). Set in Greece. Build up villages on an island. Take them from others. Pray to Gods and build a cave. Blah blah blah.
meh I'll try it.

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
92 - 01-13-2010, 21:55
Innogames is starting a new game tomorrow. Supposedly more like TW.net than The-West. It's something to consider if you don't want to do the same crap again. The guys in the West will probably switch over, since there's nothing left for us to prove there either.

Grepolis.net

edit: Bleh, missed Fargo's post.

trop
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 01-13-2010, 21:57
this game is only fun with 6 - 8 villages. Anymore than that is a chore.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 01-13-2010, 21:57
yeah I'll hit 99 in a day or two on the west and then its over for me.

log in for 2 min tops a day for the last few weeks. NOW THAT WAS A POINTLESS ****ING GAME.

Santah
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 01-13-2010, 21:59
K63 baron in das haus
where my soldiers at?

Looking back i cant believe how much time I spent on that ****.

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 01-13-2010, 22:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by trop View Post
this game is only fun with 6 - 8 villages. Anymore than that is a chore.
wait, spinfusor is dead? for real? damn! I haven't been reading GD for months, just checked today and found this thread.

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 01-13-2010, 22:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
k56 holla!
w3rd!

trop
VeteranXV
Old
98 - 01-13-2010, 22:16
he overdosed

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 01-13-2010, 22:27
not this game again...

Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 01-13-2010, 22:29
Why would anyone consider playing that **** game again?

The staff from World 1 era are some of the dumbest people I've ever encountered on the internet.

Page 5 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , odio is a fucking retard , odio is fucking a retard