Sarah Palin apparently thought her VP nomination was a part of "God's plan" by DillingerEscp - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Sarah Palin apparently thought her VP nomination was a part of "God's plan"
Page 3 of 6
Swensonator
VeteranX
Old
41 - 01-11-2010, 01:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
this is how the roman empire fell, corruption

Sponsored Links
arsin
Veteran++
Old
42 - 01-11-2010, 01:53
sorry I got douchebag stories confused. McCain's wife was disfigured, that is what led to the divorce:
Quote:
But when McCain returned to America in 1973 to a fanfare of publicity and a handshake from Richard Nixon, he discovered his wife had been disfigured in a terrible car crash three years earlier. Her car had skidded on icy roads into a telegraph pole on Christmas Eve, 1969. Her pelvis and one arm were shattered by the impact and she suffered massive internal injuries.

‘My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25. You know that happens...it just does.’
The wife John McCain callously left behind | Mail Online

A douchebag by any standards.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 01-11-2010, 01:53
Quote:
historian Robert Kagan has argued that 2009 is not the time to cut defense spending... "A reduction in defense spending this year would unnerve American allies and undercut efforts to gain greater cooperation. There is already a sense around the world...that the United States is in terminal decline. Many fear that the economic crisis will cause the United States to pull back from overseas commitments. The announcement of a defense cutback would be taken by the world as evidence that the American retreat has begun."

carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
44 - 01-11-2010, 01:54
in 2009

ofn

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 01-11-2010, 01:59
I don't understand why this is news.
She's a Christian, and Christians believe that major events in their life are influenced by their relationship with God.

What would be more interesting, if still not newsworthy, would be if she went on record saying that her run for VP was NOT in God's plan.The issue is stupid. Media is stupid. I'm in a grumpy mood.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 01-11-2010, 02:00
christians believe you have free will but what you do is gods plan

i dont know how that jives but whatever, its their religion, and nothing sarah palin said was shockingly stupid or anything.. least beyond the regular christian stupid, which in america is called normal

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 01-11-2010, 02:04
Stop agreeing with me, ******.

DillingerEscp
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 01-11-2010, 02:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I don't understand why this is news.
She's a Christian, and Christians believe that major events in their life are influenced by their relationship with God.

What would be more interesting, if still not newsworthy, would be if she went on record saying that her run for VP was NOT in God's plan.The issue is stupid. Media is stupid. I'm in a grumpy mood.
It's news because it's the ultimate irony. An omniscient deity supports your campaign and you still manage to lose.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 01-11-2010, 02:07
she never implied support. you know how when someone dies, they go "its all a part of gods plan.."

same thing. doesn't mean when you say that you're saying god supports killing cancer patients. (even though he clearly does.)

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 01-11-2010, 02:12
well it seems to me more like the demonization of Christianity, period. I've met many, many Christians who have insufficient knowledge to defend what they believe and their world view. As a result they are silent but still hopefully believe.

But the media, much like with the rise of Hitler, has been able to successfully portray Christianity as a religion of war mongers and evil. Anyone who agrees with President Bush, is therefore an evil abomination and deserves crucifixion.

Of course the bible told us this a long time ago. It said in the latter days persecution would pick back up. Christian nations like the US will persecute them to the best of their ability, by taking ground inch by inch. The Obama administration has made it clear that Christians who genuinely believe every word of the bible, are just as bad as terrorists.

so we are now in a new time, and anyone who opposes Obama's people will find themselves without power to do so. Only Christians have it. Christians had to escape this by crossing the ocean 300 years ago, and tried to put together a state which would not interfere in religious affairs. well now the entire system is crumbling and hates religion and laws are being passed to supersede this.

DillingerEscp
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 01-11-2010, 02:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
she never implied support. you know how when someone dies, they go "its all a part of gods plan.."

same thing. doesn't mean when you say that you're saying god supports killing cancer patients. (even though he clearly does.)
He didn't support her, yet took the time to add that part into his cosmic arrangement?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 01-11-2010, 02:15
Quote:
I've met many, many Christians who have insufficient knowledge to defend what they believe and their world view.
Me too. Like every one I've ever heard, including you.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 01-11-2010, 02:17
it should be the job of shepherds (pastors) to help translate the world we see from a biblical standpoint. Most americans who profess themselves Christians barely know the bible. They may know Jesus, but they are in trouble because you have to do homework to figure the rest of it out. Of course, homework isn't popular, CNN and Fox are, and they quickly move to fill the gap in terms of answering questions.

carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
54 - 01-11-2010, 02:23
Quote:
it should be the job of shepherds (pastors) to help translate the world we see from a biblical standpoint.
they're called creationists, fyi

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 01-11-2010, 02:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by carouselambra View Post
they're called creationists, fyi
creationists understand the last 6000 years, this present time is a mystery to them. They don't, in general, understand what will happen in OUR future, what is happening now, not their passion. However its important to know history before you speculate into the future. But having spiritual understanding is something almost completely missing in the church.

You can prove to people the bible is correct, prove we were created, and not have answers to the reality people face today. This is a crime, and explains why church attendance is on a strong decline. I personally think most pastors who don't speak directly against and for politics and world events of this time, are cowards, and are getting whats been coming. I read it as fear of the world, a shirking of their God given responsibilities. I'm sure you people can pull up all kinds of statistics on the average American 'Christian', but to me, voting Obama says it all. clueless

triple
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 01-11-2010, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by DillingerEscp View Post
He didn't support her, yet took the time to add that part into his cosmic arrangement?
this is how indepth this **** is: THIS POST RIGHT HERE IS PART OF GODS PLAN. THE ONE IM TYPING RIGHT NOW. GOD THOUGHT THIS **** UP.

this is what christianity teaches. get it now?

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 01-11-2010, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by togowhack
if you fail to elect obama in '12, Gods plan to wreck the economy won't be completed.
don't you not think in double negatives?

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 01-11-2010, 02:37
thats basic logic

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 01-11-2010, 02:42

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 01-11-2010, 02:43
Roosevelt's Prayer

and since Christians just want to kill anyone who's religion is different, take note of Ike:

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Eisenhower
"We pray that peoples of all faiths, all races, all nations, may have their great human needs satisfied; that those now denied opportunity shall come to enjoy it to the full; that all who yearn for freedom may experience its spiritual blessings; that those who have freedom will understand, also, its heavy responsibilities; that all who are insensitive to the needs of others will learn charity; that the scourges of poverty, disease and ignorance will be made to disappear from the earth, and that, in the goodness of time, all peoples will come to live together in a peace guaranteed by the binding force of mutual respect and love. "
but I guess prayer is a thing of the past :/

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Sarah Palin apparently thought her VP nomination was a part of "God's plan"

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , want a cookie?