Baron Davis opts out of contract, joins free agency

tmpphpoTcypf.jpg

i don't think this was a good idea for baron davis. he should have forced the warriors' hand rather than let them off the hook. he won't make 17.8 mil this year, thats for sure.

i don't think this was a good idea for baron davis. he should have forced the warriors' hand rather than let them off the hook. he won't make 17.8 mil this year, thats for sure.

at this point, i don't think money is his main motivation.

golden state won't sign and trade baron davis unless they get something real good back, because of the bridges he's burned there. a great fit for him would be orlando, which doesn't look likely. chances are he'll end up playing for the mid level for 1 year somewhere.

they dont want him ramp. he let them off the hook. the warriors always preferred monta ellis to him and now they have the cap space to sign ellis and possibly arenas or brand too.

golden state won't sign and trade baron davis unless they get something real good back, because of the bridges he's burned there. a great fit for him would be orlando, which doesn't look likely. chances are he'll end up playing for the mid level for 1 year somewhere.

how is orlando a good fit for him? That makes no sense to me. Ironically, i think a swap of him for gilbert makes sense for both teams.

This is just silly for all these guys because literally nobody worth playing for has cap space. I wonder if Detroit would do a sign and trade for billups, although i'm not sure why either team really does that

Funny how as a pistons fan, I was just talking to a friend, and I mentioned that I really hope we don't somehow end up with baron. Brand on the other hand... would love him on the team, depending on what we have to give up, of course.

i don't see any way detroit ends up with brand, he's too good and I don't see the clippers wanting any of Detroit's available pieces in a sign and trade, i can't imagine sheed going to the clips and being ok about it

orlando is a good fit for baron davis because they need a fucking competent point guard and they love to shoot low % 3s?

he's a shoot first PG who plays like a combo guard, how is that going to help them get howard the ball?

i think they should look at udrih

Back