European Aryans - the most aesthetically beautiful & intelligent race

Speak for yourself.

finsummerpf6.jpg

LMAO is that you? Check out the wanking arm guys. This guy must get loads of action

this post was 2 pages when i originally started reading it and by the time i finished it was 5. absent wins again

and for the sake of clarity: We're ALL human ALL capable of the same emotions. Education > Evolution.

this post was 2 pages when i originally started reading it and by the time i finished it was 5. absent wins again

and for the sake of clarity: We're ALL human ALL capable of the same emotions. Education > Evolution.

Bullshit. Genes do matter.

Rule of thumb: whites innovate and forget, yellows stagnate and remember, blacks degenerate and destroy and jews leech and manipulate.

The year is 2058. Technology has hit an all time high due to the aryan race's magnificent visions. Food sources are at an all time high due to the agile asian innocence and simplicity. The alien invaders have been held off by the African elite guard sent to annihilate the threat to our homeland. And the jews are doing their part by infiltrating the alien homeworlds and taking over their hive mind bureaucracy.

Fuck yeah.

that is definitely not absent

absent looks more like a mix between dumpy dooby and mike myers

Man. You're really bitter about your disproportionately large nose and ears, your beady eyes and washed-up complexion, aren't you?

p.s. there are no "aryans"

also jews & asians score higher than whites

so the only thing you can really say, is whites score higher than blacks on average

congrats

Man. You're really bitter about your disproportionately large nose and ears, your beady eyes and washed-up complexion, aren't you?

i'm a pretty good looking guy

lots of people here have seen your photo, there's no point in ripping off pics from bodybuilding websites

absent's real photo (or at least the photo he posted previously) makes him look like a dark haired seth green with the same bitter dialogue his type casted characters are known for.

sethgreen.jpg

Last edited:
Back