Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle. by Mitchdubai - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle.
Page 4 of 5
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 06-20-2022, 02:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
And you have one of those in your gym, do ya dumb****? Soft ****.
Get some sleep ****tard. You've got a big day of killing yourself ahead.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
62 - 06-20-2022, 02:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Get some sleep ****tard. You've got a big day of killing yourself ahead.
You still struggling with the concept of time differences, you dumb hick?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 06-20-2022, 15:06
Get your heart rate up Midge. The clot shot doesn't work properly unless you get your heart rate up.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
64 - 06-20-2022, 22:38
gym **** bro

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
65 - 06-21-2022, 03:49
Every bodybuilder of a half decent standard and above supplements protein. Dayum they are all wrong. Every last one of them

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 06-21-2022, 03:57
Quote:
And you have one of those in your gym, do ya dumb****? Soft ****.
Again, you're a retard. I didn't infer that they have a DEXA machine in your gym. It was obvious from my statements that you didn't use one as they aren't common. I see that you've moved on from your ignorant stance about them only measuring bone density now though.

My point, which has been illustrated several times now as if you had the mental capacity of a child, was that you probably didn't (or maybe you did!) gain 2lbs of muscle as that's a ridiculously low amount to REMOTELY qualify as reliable or accurate. Even if you did gain 2lbs, you wouldn't notice, nor would her measurements. It's patently absurd.

But again, you're too dumb to understand that. You're a sucker. A fool as his money are soon parted.

Last edited by Validuz; 06-21-2022 at 04:00..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
67 - 06-21-2022, 05:09
My statements are made based on the most reliable measurement available to me and most other commercial gym members anywhere in the world. Everyone recognises it's not 100% accurate, however if the same person measures under the precise same conditions repeatedly and sees a steady downward trend culminating in the results I have stated, then just blindly saying they're inaccurate or wrong makes you the moron. How do you think I should have done this, smartass?

I'd be happy to lose that amount of body fat and maintain muscle level. For me a 2lb muscle gain is icing on the cake and additional motivation. Maybe it was no muscle gain, maybe it was 2lb or 4lb, it's not really that important in the big scheme of what I'm trying to do. Stop trying to split hairs to make yourself appear intelligent, because there's nothing in this world capable of achieving that for you. GG.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 06-21-2022, 06:01
Measurements and percentages don't really matter anyway, the only thing that matters is what you see in the mirror

if someone is losing fat you will almost certainly tone up existing muscle which always makes anyone look far better

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
69 - 06-21-2022, 07:12
Largely true, although smaller subtle changes are hard to detect in the mirror, and having some data to corroborate what you think you see in the mirror is always helpful IMO.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 06-21-2022, 07:14
Quote:
My statements are made based on the most reliable measurement available to me and most other commercial gym members anywhere in the world. Everyone recognises it's not 100% accurate, however if the same person measures under the precise same conditions repeatedly and sees a steady downward trend culminating in the results I have stated, then just blindly saying they're inaccurate or wrong makes you the moron. How do you think I should have done this, smartass?

I'd be happy to lose that amount of body fat and maintain muscle level. For me a 2lb muscle gain is icing on the cake and additional motivation. Maybe it was no muscle gain, maybe it was 2lb or 4lb, it's not really that important in the big scheme of what I'm trying to do.
As Arak said, what you look like in the mirror is all that matters. Although most of the time, people see themselves more negatively even though it's not true.

There is no rule that says you can't build muscle and lose fat at any age. Maybe you gained 2lbs, maybe you didn't. Maybe you gained more. Maybe you didn't budge an inch, lost a ton of water weight and barely lost any fat? Who knows. If you're losing weight but staying active and getting stronger, that's all that really matters. It's not like you need to be jacked at your age.

It has nothing to do with entering your food into an app and nothing to do with isolated vs compound routines. That's all gym-bro-science nonsense. Eat less ****, do more. That's how you lose fat. If you want to gain muscle, do harder things but with less reps. Also, don't starve yourself of protein. It's as simple as that.

Quote:
Stop trying to split hairs to make yourself appear intelligent, because there's nothing in this world capable of achieving that for you. GG.
I'm not trying to. It seems that way to you because nothing I've said is wrong.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
71 - 06-21-2022, 09:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post

It has nothing to do with entering your food into an app and nothing to do with isolated vs compound routines. That's all gym-bro-science nonsense. Eat less ****, do more. That's how you lose fat. If you want to gain muscle, do harder things but with less reps. Also, don't starve yourself of protein. It's as simple as that.
Ho
Lee
Fuk

The only way you could write an entire paragraph more ass backwards and wrong than that would be if it was instructions for getting off a hill.

And nobody "needs" to be jacked, what the **** does age have to do with it?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 06-21-2022, 09:15
Quote:
Largely true, although smaller subtle changes are hard to detect in the mirror, and having some data to corroborate what you think you see in the mirror is always helpful IMO.
Kinda like if you check your rep in a mirror it looks like this....

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
73 - 06-21-2022, 09:18
So close. Good effort though.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
74 - 06-21-2022, 10:04
I might just take all the stuff off of my home gym (currently used as a clothes dryer ) and get all jacked up ready for next summer

go bro

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 06-21-2022, 11:13
Quote:
So close. Good effort though.
Think of it as a fortune telling mirror.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
76 - 06-21-2022, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Think of it as a fortune telling mirror.
Rather than thinking of you as a ****up? MMMK then.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 06-21-2022, 11:24
Quote:
So, the rules say at 58 I can't build muscle and burn fat simultaneously. Or at least its very ****ing hard.

So last 10 weeks with my new trainer, workouts have been brutal and she has me counting calories, macros, sodium etc and putting it all in an app that she can access. Best trainer I've ever had, apart from being nice to look at she's really knowledgeable and a great motivator.

Anyway so 10 weeks, lost 16lb. Composition is gained 2lb of muscle, lost 18lb of fat.

Gym is full of instabunnies and dudes with "hardest worker in the room" shirts on embarrassing themselves. ****s, get off my equipment.

We're missing a Juggs checkin. Wassup Juggs?
forever alone loser mitch sharing his blog after claiming 9 times he was done posting here including a couple weeks ago

make a friend outside lil guy. you can do it

uno
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 06-21-2022, 11:31
(no he cant)

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
79 - 06-21-2022, 11:49
its a toss up for me as who is the champ of the thread

mitch or validuz

id love to see both physiques in a 1v1

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 06-21-2022, 12:58
So you're saying you're here to see the guys naked?

Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Gym bro **** and burning fat, building muscle.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe