People you hate in the gym... by Mitchdubai - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page People you hate in the gym...
Page 4 of 5
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 11-12-2020, 13:35
midxe at the gym
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post

audio etc

Sponsored Links
Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 11-12-2020, 14:57
JFC!

Chrom
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 11-12-2020, 16:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Think about this story. You are the DJ and the gym is named TW.

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64 - 11-12-2020, 16:45
I gave up on regular gyms and do crossfit and Thai kickboxing. No twats to be found. (twat)

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 11-12-2020, 17:49
I've been to the gym maybe 5 times since being an adult.

When you work(ed) as hard as I did, the last thing you want to do is go to a gym. And now that I no longer do manual labor... **** all that ****.

Working out was best summed up in Fallout 4 by Valery Barstow:
Quote:
Exercise is an inherently selfish activity.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 11-12-2020, 17:51
Maybe midxe should focus on getting a goddamn job instead of obsessing over his tiny muscles.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
67 - 11-12-2020, 22:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Maybe midxe should focus on getting a goddamn job instead of obsessing over his tiny muscles.
I might think about it in the new year but I walked away with $120k payoff so no great hurry. Or I might just not bother at all and retire early. If I want a job with my reputation in the industry here, I'll get one, but companies have reduced what they're paying because there are a lot of applicants so for now they can **** off, I'm not working for less than around $180k.

Meanwhile better to be in the gym than the bar so **** you Billybob, and apologies for mentioning sums of money you never have and never will see. And as for tiny muscles that's hilarious. No doubt you're a scrawny malnourished **** that's never been in a gym in his life because oh yeah you do "man's work" AKA jobs for half-educated hick grunts. Hi 5.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
68 - 11-12-2020, 22:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
I gave up on regular gyms and do crossfit and Thai kickboxing. No twats to be found. (twat)
No twats in crossfit? **** me you're having a laugh mate. The only way you could possibly think that is if you're such a massive twat yourself that your twat detection isn't working.

Some of the elite crossfit women would definitely get it though, especially the Icelandic ones. So there's that.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 11-12-2020, 23:04
Trying pretty hard there lil guy, you ok?

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
70 - 11-12-2020, 23:09
Dues @ gym hate because I look better than deydo

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
71 - 11-12-2020, 23:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Trying pretty hard there lil guy, you ok?
Plenty of time now. Shouldn't you be up on someone's roof doing gruntwork in your dungarees?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 11-12-2020, 23:33
I found some footage of Plaz doing roof work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrZnE4RN2Y

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
73 - 11-12-2020, 23:56
I use to enjoy going to the gym early in the morning before going to the office. I stopped going when the clientele changed. There was an influx of the instagram ****s and the meatheads and roid monkeys and ****ing cops. Now I just work hard and no need to go to the gym.

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
74 - 11-12-2020, 23:57
The only thing in there that interests me are women in yoga pants and tight running gear. Not an ass man. I love the frontal curvature, a good vee dub bonet and a good gap.. a drop tank is an added bonus. I exercise outside a gym, but I don't live on Hoth or Tatooine. Here we can exercise outdoors all year round. Gyms stink. Get a mountain bike.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 11-13-2020, 15:27
I recently joined a gym at a college nearby my house. I workout on my lunch break at my place of employment, but it***65533;s cutting season and I***65533;ll be doing cardio on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings. I could have ran at the track nearby my apartment, but I would be missing out on all the hot college CARDIO BUNNIES! I knew I would be able to score with em, but it didn***65533;t even take me an hour!

So I head into the gym, wearing a PUMA track suit. First I check out the weights section. Typical. Bunch of shaggy haired Ashley Kutcher look alikes doing some chest and bi***65533;s, hoping to get that beach body for Cancun. Pathetic. One guy got a SPOT for benching 135x1. Amazing. I was going to head over and load up 315 and rep it for 12, but I had bigger fish to fry.

On to the cardio area. There***65533;s 16 treadmills. About 10 were occupied; 7 by HOT college girls, 2 by mediocre girls, and 1 fatty. Oh yeah, and like 3 fat guys. I do some stretching in front of the machines before removing my tearaway pants and jacket. Underneath is a pair of green shorts and a beater. I notice the ladies eyes shifting towards me as I pile on a treadmill. I put on my IPOD, but do not listen to music. (This is a trick of mine; whenever I work out I put my IPOD on because I don***65533;t like to be bothered, but I never play music ***65533; I like to listen people compliment me when they don***65533;t think I can hear them). ***65533;Look at the veins in his arms!***65533; and ***65533;Check out those legs***65533;damn!***65533; were two of the better comments. I ran for 30 minutes and got off, walked to the front of the treadmills and did some stretching. Then I made my move. Lifting up my beater to wipe the sweat off my face, I gave the ladies a shot of the goods. I heard one girl even say ***65533;Vicki, Look! LOOK at that!***65533;. Then I hear a loud BOOM. One girl had fallen OFF her treadmill (whether it was because of seeing my body or not I***65533;m unsure, but I***65533;m willing to bet that was the cause). She hit her face on the belt and had a bloody nose. I got the f**K out of there.

I was heading back to my car, satisfied that I had planted the seed for future hookups when I hear some footsteps behind me. ***65533;Um***65533;sir***65533; I turn around and see a sexy 5***65533;5***65533; blonde with some nice ta-tas.

Me: Yes?
Hot girl: I saw your body in there, and umm***65533; I was wondering if I could get some advice? I***65533;m headed to South Padre Island for Spring Break and I really want to look good
Me: Step into my office baby, and we***65533;ll see what we can do.

<I unlock the doors to my BMW and she climbs in>

Hot girl: Wow, this is a really nice car.
Me: Yeah, its alright. I auctioned off my Porsche and gave the profit to the tsunami relief fund. I miss that car.
HG: That is so sweet! Oh my god...Are you crying?
Me: <trying to cry fake tears> Yeah well, its just so awful what happened to those people.

<Note: I***65533;ve never donated a PENNY to charity, nor have I owned a porsche>

Me: But we were talking about you. Why don***65533;t you take off that shirt so I can see what we***65533;re working with.
<I thought it would be difficult to talk her into this, but she never hesitated. I surveyed her body saying ***65533;mmm, hmmm***65533; and ***65533;okay***65533;>

Me: You***65533;re gonna have to take off those pants. I NEED to get a good overall look at you.
HG: Is that really necessary?
Me: Off with the pants, sweetie.

<She takes off her pants, and I notice that ***65533;HOTTIE***65533; is printed across the ass. At this point, I know I***65533;m getting some. Girls that wear pants that say ***65533;HOTTIE***65533; or ***65533;ANGEL***65533; or ***65533;BABY***65533; on the pants are HUGE whores.>

Me: Well, I***65533;ll tell ya what. I***65533;ll give you my ab routine free of charge.
HG: Really? You***65533;d do that for me?
Me: Yeah I***65533;ll just email it to ya.
HG: That***65533;s so nice of you. How could I ever repay you?
Me: <surveying her body> I can think of one way <I point to my dick and she goes down>

This girl was a Hoover ****in***65533; vaccum. Obviously a sorority girl, she stops after 25 minutes and says ***65533;how long is this gonna take?***65533; (I had slammed my girlfriend at about 4PM so I wasn***65533;t blowing any time soon)

Me: You want the ****in***65533; ab routine or not?

<She goes back to doing her job, and about 45 minutes later she gets a serving of protein down her throat>

Me: Alright. I***65533;m out.

<I throw her pants and shirt outside the car. She starts getting dressed.>

HG: Email me that routine, K?
Me: Sure.
HG: When are we gonna hang out again?
Me: Ummm***65533;
HG: Come on, give me your number.
Me: <putting on my avitaor sunglasses> Look baby, you don***65533;t wanna get messed up with me. I***65533;m an outlaw. A rebel.
HG: But, i dont even know your name and--

With that, I peel out into the night. All in a day***65533;s work. All in a day's work.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 11-13-2020, 15:31
Mitch finally bringing the content in the form of his spiraling mental demise good stuff thanks

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 11-13-2020, 15:35
tldr

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 11-13-2020, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
I might think about it in the new year but I walked away with $120k payoff so no great hurry. Or I might just not bother at all and retire early. If I want a job with my reputation in the industry here, I'll get one, but companies have reduced what they're paying because there are a lot of applicants so for now they can **** off, I'm not working for less than around $180k.

Meanwhile better to be in the gym than the bar so **** you Billybob, and apologies for mentioning sums of money you never have and never will see. And as for tiny muscles that's hilarious. No doubt you're a scrawny malnourished **** that's never been in a gym in his life because oh yeah you do "man's work" AKA jobs for half-educated hick grunts. Hi 5.
nobody wants a bad reputation in the turd haulin industry.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
79 - 11-13-2020, 16:28
i hate when gay people at the gym are like hey you want a handjob later in the parking lot

no idiot i want a handjob right now why do you think i'm on the leg press machine

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 11-13-2020, 16:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post

mad

Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page People you hate in the gym...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill yourself midxe , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰