i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

I don't know why you keep dodging my honest questions. She really did come off as a frothing lunatic with her insane threats and bragging about how attractive she is to a bunch of completely unknown people. That's not something that a well-adjusted adult does. It's somewhat normal for a female, but not to that extent she did it.

You are a frothing at the mouth racist shit.

That is hardly normal and I'd say someone who had nothing to do with this forum who was brought into it simply because they were related to me and were used as a tool to try to leverage some response out of me has every right to go off the rails that someone would be such a fucking douche to do that.

Or is it you'd fully welcome someone doing this to your family or you personally?

That that type behavior is acceptable and commendable by you?

I think she's the one having the rational reaction here and the rest of you are well insulated in the land of make believe.

3vwlh.gif

That is hardly normal and I'd say someone who had nothing to do with this forum who was brought into it simply because they were related to me and were used as a tool to try to leverage some response out of me has every right to go off the rails that someone would be such a fucking douche to do that.

Or is it you'd fully welcome someone doing this to your family or you personally?

I think she's the one having the rational reaction here and the rest of you are well insulated in the land of make believe.

lol_o_617217.jpg

Agree u are rational, and so is your daughter. I want to play starcraps.

ICFire has spent years intentionally being a retard on these forums and is getting mad now that he knows we all think he's a faggot and his daughter is ugly.

I don't understand what he expects out of staying here.

Well it started out getting to me but you reach a point with most thing where it becomes as water on a ducks back. I get bored easily and so I find my entertainment with people who love to make false claims.

Which is what naptown does, certainly I'm unaware of a single claim about me he's made that accurate.

Now I can do a fine job of acting, as shown and known on here in a number of instances over the years. Even when I tell them I'm doing it as I have on several occasions and like most morons, they just don't believe it.

so rinse and repeat

However this was possibly my daughter's doing since we got into a discussion where I mentioned naptown had posted her picture on this forum tonight. She's not me so I'll tell her to buzz off of here in the morning.

She's a bit more serious minded than I am and she also knows about naptown campaign of misinformation on me and that doesn't make her any too pleased. She just needs to chill.

As to what it makes me, it makes me a 60 year old guy having some fun in one manner that he can...and I do it w/o even threatening to out anyone.

So...

you brought her here

what is wrong with you

well i think she needs to get angrier about someone posting her public pic on a forum her pedo father unfortunately frequents.

she should be angry because mother fuck she is fugly.

I don't know why you keep dodging my honest questions. She really did come off as a frothing lunatic with her insane threats and bragging about how attractive she is to a bunch of completely unknown people. That's not something that a well-adjusted adult does. It's somewhat normal for a female, but not to that extent she did it.

you are the last person to be the judge of what a well adjusted adult should be.

that being said, she got angry and made some foolish statements. which is what happens when people get angry.

We need to have a talk.

first off, for all his racist nonsense Absent is one of the more intelligent people on this forum. I would hardly call his racism "Frothing at the mouth". While he's ranting he is still able to stay articulate and well written.

Your troll child on the other hand, is frothing at the mouth. So much so, that she didn't know the difference between defamation and deformation. Or if she is aware of the difference she's too dense to realize the phrase is defamation of character.

Furthermore, You sir, you were the idiot that brought your daughter here. Yes, someone found a picture of her and posted it. YOU could have ended it by not replying to that thread.. You know that this forum generally regards you in a less than favorable way. You posted "that's my daughter", you gave them the response they wanted. YOU YOU YOU.

You were the one that brought that thread to her attention. You are wholly responsible for your predicament. You post like a fucking jackass non stop, knowing it's going bring you unwanted attention. You goad people into fucking with you all the while claiming you're trolling them. You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

Have some personal fucking responsibility for your dysfunctional lifestyle. Accept responsibility for bringing this mess to your troll daughters doorstep. You think you're cute and funny, in reality you are the problem. not everyone else.

Last edited:
icfire is addicted to painkillers

See, this is perfectly acceptable. Same as my calling you an idiot or stupid or other descriptive mental challenge you may have.

Isn't what's happened here though and that is all on naptown and so... since rayn doesn't seem to know the law I'm guessing he's going to get a quick lesson that things just ain't like they used to be.

fact I'd bet money on it as will naptown.

See, this is perfectly acceptable. Same as my calling you an idiot or stupid or other descriptive mental challenge you may have.

Isn't what's happened here though and that is all on naptown and so... since rayn doesn't seem to know the law I'm guessing he's going to get a quick lesson that things just ain't like they used to be.

t6s5l3.jpg

thanks tehvul

Back