nico

In '68 I was 13 years old, so I was a child, but I felt a lot of excitement in listening to things, looking at the pop art coming over from America. My father was an art collector, and he was coming home with these strange pieces of art that weren't exposed in museums. At the time, it was quite revolutionary, very adventurous.

i will only come back if i am given ops as one of the ONLY non-faggot ops in the server so that you prove to me that you can be tolerant of non-faggot views. that's the only way.

What happened to the now defunct TW discord community you used to moderate, and what will you do to prevent that from happening in the new position you've been begging for nonstop?

idk wtf you call a "community". I don't think that word means what you think it means.

It consists of slush who literally lives his life in there. No fucking joke there isn't a moment that loser isn't there. Go to sleep you fuckin meth addict underage kid.

Goshin thinking he's not a complete loser flexing at people when they're not around but when they are he's silent.

LGBR trying to forget he got chokeslammed by a meth addict.

And sehvi who is just trying to play flower boy and pretending to try to SMILE ON YOUR BROTHER EVERYBODY GET TOGETHER... and in his world cum on each other... RIGHT NOWWWWW.

Fuck off fag.

Goshin can flex on nobody the guy is literally lower than fuckin that shit that you put down before the carpet. If you don't think he's one of the dumbest people you've never met then you're on his level, being so god damn dumb that you can't comprehend that you're that stupid. And I'm not even making a joke about that opinion.

Back