[serious] havax needs prayers rn

idk id this is a troll or what no idea

if he really is sick I hope he's fine and comes back

Get better soon brother �� despite political differences havax is a good dude

I wish it was a troll, but he really sick. Not sure what's the issue but he was/is in the hospital and haven't heard from him in 2 days

Sending good energy to our brother Havax.

Not everyone gets along on here, but we don't want to lose any soldiers for any reason.

Hey guys thanks for the well wishes man. Apparently I have viral meningitis. I had to get a spinal tap and I've had 101 to 103° temperature off and on since last Monday until I couldn't take it anymore and drove myself to the hospital Tuesday morning. I'm feeling a little better but I'm still in the hospital and out of it but I think I'm going to live. Love you guys

Hey guys thanks for the well wishes man. Apparently I have viral meningitis. I had to get a spinal tap and I've had 101 to 103° temperature off and on since last Monday until I couldn't take it anymore and drove myself to the hospital Tuesday morning. I'm feeling a little better but I'm still in the hospital and out of it but I think I'm going to live. Love you guys

Glad to hear it wasn't the hot wings.
When you're up to it could you describe the experience of getting the spinal tap?
I remember reading about others having gone through it when I was a kid and that it was a horrific experience.

Glad to hear you are doing better. Get well soon!

How long were you feeling it before you went in?
(not judging, 15 years ago I let shit go so long I got pneumonia bad)
Have THEY (ves jk) said how this might have come about?

and whew
glad to read your post

Yeah. It's monkeypox ;)
Glad you are typing and on the mend.

I knew we could do it!!!
wait, I mean
All Glory to God
(hey, i did throw out a prayer; human agency)

Back