pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC by Goshin - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC
Page 11 of 33
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
201 - 08-20-2020, 05:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
I mean you hold your ex-presidents to such a high standards
"as long as he's just a rapist, he is fine!"

if this isn't a twilight zone, I dunno what is
Why stop at ex presidents? It appears we've upgraded to a serial rapist.

Sponsored Links
epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
202 - 08-20-2020, 05:50
idk i just

i wish her well

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
203 - 08-20-2020, 06:10
the point wasn't so much that he was doing anything wrong

except being on the lolita express, being 60 and being married
then again this is a guy well known for sticking cigars in his interns before jizzing on their dress so no big deal really

but more what a foaming mess the media would be in if it had been Trump in that picture

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
204 - 08-20-2020, 06:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
idk i just

i wish her well
i wish her to stay well (not arkancided) at least long enough to call out all the pedos.

KGB_ate_myBread
VeteranXX
Old
205 - 08-20-2020, 06:24
‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
206 - 08-20-2020, 10:51
Donald Trump Helped Build a Case Against Jeffrey Epstein

Quote:
While speculation abounds, an attorney who represented many of Epstein’s victims the first time around credits Donald Trump for helping him build his case against Epstein.
Quote:
“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.
Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him

Trump barred Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago over sex assault: court docs

So, you were saying MSMing?

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-20-2020 at 10:56..
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
207 - 08-20-2020, 11:21
If Trump is guilty of all the things he is accused of by the left, then he is clearly an incredibly skilled criminal for not getting caught:

Democrat: "Trump has committed countless crimes and is pure evil."

Me: "Wow, he did a bunch of illegal stuff and never got caught? He must be a skillful criminal."

Democrat: "No. He is not."

Me: "Oh ok, so he didn't get away with doing a ton of illegal stuff?"

Democrat: "No, he did. He did a bunch of illegal things and never got caught."

Me: "Oh ok, so he is great at not getting caught then?"

Democrat: "No..."

When you hate Trump enough that you won't even follow along your own logic...

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 08-20-2020, 11:42
It's not even a big deal as a concession either.

They hate him so passionately that they won't even say that he is a skillful criminal, when most politicians are skillful criminals, especially the successful ones.

Saying that a politician is a skillful criminal is like saying a turd smells like poo.

Yet the moment they hear anything positive (even when it is not actually a good thing), they immediately turn off all thought process and blindly say "No, this cannot be true."

Human beings are naturally flawed and imbued with positive and negative traits. Even people I passionately dislike I can recognize numerous positive qualities.

Most democrats I speak with throw out all of this logic and just say "Orange man very bad and 100% devoid of any positive quality" which makes them appear to not use logic, and be guided by emotion.

We are all guided by our emotions, but to throw out logic entirely when judging another person, will make people listening to you dismiss what you are saying about them, which is why Republicans are generally unaffected by all the Trump hate. They wrote off the democrats a very long time ago when they started selling Trump as Vlad the Impaler, labeling him with every negative word in the entire English dictionary. It was so excessive that it was not even treading into the realm of being believable for most people.

The other thing that is funny is that it was massive overkill. You would have only needed one of those terrible things to bring the man down. If it were backed with evidence, for example, that he was incestuous, he would be completely ruined.

When you insult someone with over a dozen of the worst words in the English language, you come across as desperate and dishonest.

The democrats should have just picked one thing and hammered away.

In contrast, the negative statements directed towards Biden are going to land much harder, because there is video of him sniffing kids, so when people call him a kid sniffer, they will be like "oh yeah, he did it and I seen it" as opposed to the "trump is doing incest". People will just roll their eyes.

These are all just very basic concepts.

I feel like democrats just want to be able to say whatever they want and just have it automatically be effective when that is not how the world works...

IMO the democrats are just really bad at politics.

The republicans are not even good at it.

They just stand back and let the democrats burn down buildings and then say "Look at what the democrats did", and that's it. GG

Also the democrats do not like to choose candidates that can actually win. They like to choose the candidate that will be ideal in the scenario that they do actually win.

If Biden wins, the democrats are going to feast on republican souls. It will be a very very good scenario for them if they win with a Biden ticket.

I will happily eat my words if I am wrong, but I do not think Trump will lose this upcoming election.

The Democrats are just too awful at the Game of Thrones in 2020.

If any powers that be released Covid-19 on purpose to screw up Trump (conspiracy theory?), then it was a very effective and fantastic power play. Albeit it cost a lot of human life, which is sick and disturbing.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 08-20-2020, 14:37
a skillful criminal doesn't get caught over and over again

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
210 - 08-20-2020, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
a skillful criminal doesn't get caught over and over again
what crime did trump commit and skillfully get away with?

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
211 - 08-20-2020, 14:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
It's not even a big deal as a concession either.

They hate him so passionately that they won't even say that he is a skillful criminal, when most politicians are skillful criminals, especially the successful ones.

Saying that a politician is a skillful criminal is like saying a turd smells like poo.

Yet the moment they hear anything positive (even when it is not actually a good thing), they immediately turn off all thought process and blindly say "No, this cannot be true."

Human beings are naturally flawed and imbued with positive and negative traits. Even people I passionately dislike I can recognize numerous positive qualities.

Most democrats I speak with throw out all of this logic and just say "Orange man very bad and 100% devoid of any positive quality" which makes them appear to not use logic, and be guided by emotion.

We are all guided by our emotions, but to throw out logic entirely when judging another person, will make people listening to you dismiss what you are saying about them, which is why Republicans are generally unaffected by all the Trump hate. They wrote off the democrats a very long time ago when they started selling Trump as Vlad the Impaler, labeling him with every negative word in the entire English dictionary. It was so excessive that it was not even treading into the realm of being believable for most people.

The other thing that is funny is that it was massive overkill. You would have only needed one of those terrible things to bring the man down. If it were backed with evidence, for example, that he was incestuous, he would be completely ruined.

When you insult someone with over a dozen of the worst words in the English language, you come across as desperate and dishonest.

The democrats should have just picked one thing and hammered away.

In contrast, the negative statements directed towards Biden are going to land much harder, because there is video of him sniffing kids, so when people call him a kid sniffer, they will be like "oh yeah, he did it and I seen it" as opposed to the "trump is doing incest". People will just roll their eyes.

These are all just very basic concepts.

I feel like democrats just want to be able to say whatever they want and just have it automatically be effective when that is not how the world works...

IMO the democrats are just really bad at politics.

The republicans are not even good at it.

They just stand back and let the democrats burn down buildings and then say "Look at what the democrats did", and that's it. GG

Also the democrats do not like to choose candidates that can actually win. They like to choose the candidate that will be ideal in the scenario that they do actually win.

If Biden wins, the democrats are going to feast on republican souls. It will be a very very good scenario for them if they win with a Biden ticket.

I will happily eat my words if I am wrong, but I do not think Trump will lose this upcoming election.

The Democrats are just too awful at the Game of Thrones in 2020.

If any powers that be released Covid-19 on purpose to screw up Trump (conspiracy theory?), then it was a very effective and fantastic power play. Albeit it cost a lot of human life, which is sick and disturbing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-PfglNI04I

cael
VeteranXX
Old
212 - 08-20-2020, 14:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
what crime did trump commit and skillfully get away with?
yeah that's exactly the point

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
213 - 08-20-2020, 14:49
Quote:
yeah that's exactly the point
so he didn't commit any crimes

okay then

stfu about it

cael
VeteranXX
Old
214 - 08-20-2020, 14:52
havax u have a reading comprehension problem dood

calm down and enjoy the maga

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
215 - 08-20-2020, 14:58
Quote:
havax u have a reading comprehension problem dood

calm down and enjoy the maga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-PfglNI04I

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
216 - 08-20-2020, 15:40
Quote:
i wish her to stay well (not arkancided) at least long enough to call out all the pedos.
lmao ya trumps worried about being called out after hanging out and partying with them for decades

Donald Hastert

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
217 - 08-20-2020, 16:17
Quote:
These morons actually think Trump cares for her on a personal level and wants her to survive (or thrive?) just so he can pardon her.

Imagine simultaneously holding the beliefs that Trump, the only man who volunteered dirt on Epstein to attorney Bradley Edwards in 2009, had a long-term friendship with Epstein and participated in his sex trafficking

AND

That Bill Clinton's dozens of documented trips to Epstein's **** island are no big deal and probably a conspiracy theory.

These people are ****ing retarded. I look forward to their future extermination.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
218 - 08-20-2020, 16:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
I look forward to their future extermination.
Same.

Can't wait.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
219 - 08-20-2020, 16:42
how much longer i've been waiting for the race war for the last 10 years at least

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
220 - 08-20-2020, 19:21
Quote:
how much longer i've been waiting for the race war for the last 10 years at least
not a race war

try 2 keep up

i no its hard 4 u

u can do it lil buddy

Page 11 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰