Plasmatic seems a bit mad.....

wow mitch, do u think that racist posts like that r good for relations between the nukular powers of usa and dubai?

As far as I know, the drooling slope headed retards to which i referred are not a race. What they have in common is just a lack of education and a spectacular level of ignorance of what goes on in the world beyond the trailer park fence. And pickup trucks.

As far as I know, the drooling slope headed retards to which i referred are not a race. What they have in common is just a lack of education and a spectacular level of ignorance of what goes on in the world beyond the trailer park fence. And pickup trucks.

-2000 here we come

:bye:

trying to forever lock down that biggest faggot ever to be on TW award

you already won the gold but now you are trying to lap yourself

you leave me and my 1986 F450 out of this

IT IS A NATIONAL TREASURE

only 55k original miles, but stopped working in early 90's

but soon to have upgraded LED tail lights

jealous much?

Mitch, please let 7 other people post before you post. I know you have at least 7 fingers, please use them.

mitch isn't even mad in here

everyone else is

much like he isn't a loser

everyone else is

lowest rep just means he is best at golfing

turn that downy frown upside down

i remember rep stats that midge made where only pagy and I negged him

nobody else was responsible.......2 people caused him all this pain

but somehow this doesn't appear to be the case in here for some reason

why do so many of the active posters here post and then keep posting before anyone responds like a 14 yr old girl talking about her crush to her bff via txt.

Back