Mitch or Tehvul, who do you respect more?

Who do you respect more, Mitch or Tehvul.

• Total voters
Yes but, I think it speaks volumes about the current condition of Great Britain. Here we have a Brit ex-pat that moves to an Islamic State and continues to live there with a massive reduction to individual liberty and it doesn't faze him. But is there much in the way of reductions of those liberties?

Britain is the world's 2nd largest police state, 2nd only to China. They have next to no individual liberties in Britain anymore and in fact, it aligns more towards an anarcho-tyrannical state than anything else. A state where the laws are being used against the natives, while foreigners are able to rape kids and get detention, while continuing to draw all sorts of welfare. Hell, natives can no longer defend their lives or property when a foreigner wants something from the native without facing jail time.

Mitch might have done the single best thing for his family by moving out of that shithole, and into an Islamic shithole.

Great Britain is a perfect example as to what happens when a nation and its people are disarmed.

I don't think he can own a weapon in Dubai, though.

Haha this is comedy gold.

You're in luck buddy, there are plenty of vacant spots for a dim 'Mericun who knows Jack shit about how the rest of the world works.

Ah wait I just checked, turns out they're all taken by experts in the fields of ignorance and mullets. Still, good effort though, we'll keep your post on file and let you know if anything comes up.

:lol:

I just complimented Mitch for moving out of that EU shithole and into an Islamic shithole, and he takes offense to it.

Honestly though, how big of a piece of shit do you have to be to not be able to cut it in Western culture as a white guy?

Even Tehvul has managed to eek out some sort of existence here. He never needed to expatriate to a sandbox in BFE to make a living.

He never needed to expatriate to a sandbox in BFE to make a living.

This is why inspectors do not like s traps.

YxZ67i7.png

Mitch is more pathetic then Tehvul right at this moment.

Thevul had his time but he's(it?she? I forget if the transition stuck or if its a genderless conglomerate of traits) seemingly less pathetic these days

Honestly though, how big of a piece of shit do you have to be to not be able to cut it in Western culture as a white guy?

Even Tehvul has managed to eek out some sort of existence here. He never needed to expatriate to a sandbox in BFE to make a living.
Yeah, but at what a cost...

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk

Yeah, but at what a cost...

The "cost" will be $125.00 for installation. $75 for materials. $200.00 total.

Labor is guaranteed for a year. If a problem arises from me overlooking something, or the like, while installing I come tend to it at no cost.

9KyMrxs.jpg

Last edited:
Mitch is more pathetic then Tehvul right at this moment.

Thevul had his time but he's(it?she? I forget if the transition stuck or if its a genderless conglomerate of traits) seemingly less pathetic these days

She? No. I haz a dick. I'm a dude. I just like pretty things. :sunny:

Back