Elon Musk just bought Twitter

p funny that ppl still think elon, richest busiest dude on earth, is sitting in front of a screen moderating twitter all day by himself :lol:

Yep he sucks at money for sure.

Hard hitting news from a guy who thinks snow doesn't weigh anything and water flows uphill.

plebs thinking they can be executives is one of the more prevalent examples of dunning-kruger you can find

They guessed.

Imagine being so fucking stupid to think that turning around a multi billion dollar company into a profitable enterprise is something that happens in weeks or months. Peak Dunning Kruger indeed.

It's not turning profitable now or in sixty six months. Musk made a joke offer to buy which he made legally binding. Now he's fucked a bunch of people out of their money just so he can turn Twatter into a conservative mouthbreather fog horn. Musk indeed has no idea how to make money, he was born into incredible wealth and everything he has is from that. That and fucking over everyone he has ever met, of course, but that's just capitalism in general.

It's not turning profitable now or in sixty six months. Musk made a joke offer to buy which he made legally binding. Now he's fucked a bunch of people out of their money just so he can turn Twatter into a conservative mouthbreather fog horn. Musk indeed has no idea how to make money, he was born into incredible wealth and everything he has is from that. That and fucking over everyone he has ever met, of course, but that's just capitalism in general.

Show me on the doll where Elon touched you...

lmao this dude so bad i mean like he has way more money than me but obviously im better at making money lmao fkn idiot

I really don't give a shit about musk, but I give a 1/4 shit about TW, and just on this page, you can see the posters with something to say, and the ones that are holding an empty sack.

Hint:
AHAHAHAHA so fukn stupd :rofl: idiots LOL dun know nuthin :lol: he's a bil and you think you no it all haha :lol:

and so on.

Give me a billionaire daddy with an under-the-table mining business, and I might find a way to make money with it.

image.png

ur clueless

If you want to look at self-made men, try Wozniak, Jobs, Gates.

Were Paris Hilton a man, you'd all be clapping it how he was self-made, and anyone saying anything otherwise would be dismissed as an idiot, with lots and lots of laughing on this Monday morning.

I really don't give a shit about musk, but I give a 1/4 shit about TW, and just on this page, you can see the posters with something to say, and the ones that are holding an empty sack.

Hint:
AHAHAHAHA so fukn stupd :rofl: idiots LOL dun know nuthin :lol: he's a bil and you think you no it all haha :lol:

and so on.

'i wish my white adopted zaddy was a billionaire and not just a millionaire then I could have made something of my life"

-Tonto

The fact that Havax submits Musk's narrative about his childhood as evidence just proves MY point about worship.

If Wikipedia is so wrong, why isn't Musk suing them to have the entry changed?

Back