The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

Is there any eth project that shows any real promise of being something big at the moment? I fully recognize it is in its infancy.

Is there any eth project that shows any real promise of being something big at the moment? I fully recognize it is in its infancy.

dude... dozens

lol

All of DeFi is basically on ETH and its gobbling up hundreds of billions $ in capital, and decentralized finance is barely getting started. This can legitimately disrupt traditional banking, and the big bankers are taking notice.

My long term hunch is that the big players (whoever they end up being) will be chain-agnostic... they'll be brands to themselves and they'll play on whatever multiple chains are in service.

Oh and Web 3.0 stuff.... nevermind DeFi, blockchain is basically your next internet.

I have btc, ada and eth. Not sure about doge should I buy now or wait and see at this point what happens this weekend with the snl hype. Also binance.us has taken two days so far to finish the verification of the address part I dunno if that's normal or what else I should buy doge with.

Also any thoughts on safemoon? Too late for the train?

I have btc, ada and eth. Not sure about doge should I buy now or wait and see at this point what happens this weekend with the snl hype. Also binance.us has taken two days so far to finish the verification of the address part I dunno if that's normal or what else I should buy doge with.

Also any thoughts on safemoon? Too late for the train?

dude its been hyped long before that it has tripled multiple times on "hype" then keeps going

I bought $14k worth of doge on Robinhood back in December. 2.75 million dogecoin at about $0.005

I didn't buy because I thought it was going to jump. My plan was to sit on it for a while and sell it if it ever went to $0.006.

Long story short, It went to around $0.008, and I sold it all on Jan 8th. About three weeks later it spiked to 8cents.

Last edited:
Trading is the only thing where I feel like I'm constantly doing it wrong even when I'm making money. There's something psychological about not selling the perfect top/buying the perfect bottom that's hard to get over (even though it's basically impossible). :weird:

hear that dood. nice to reap some profit but hope i don't look back in 5-10 years and be like wtf was i thinking

I bought $14k worth of doge on Robinhood back in December. 2.75 million dogecoin at about $0.005

I didn't buy because I thought it was going to jump. My plan was to sit on it for a while and sell it if it ever went to $0.006.

Long story short, It went to around $0.008, and I sold it all on Jan 8th. About three weeks later it spiked to 8cents.

and soon it will be at $1 :boohoo:

you should have held it

From your article:

“ At the same time, central banks are considering whether to issue their own digital currencies. Last month, the Bank of England launched a joint taskforce with the Treasury aimed at exploring central bank digital currencies, or CBDCs. Such a currency would exist alongside cash and bank deposits rather than replacing them, the bank said.”

So… they have no value but bankers are creating them to compete?

Meanwhile banks are FOMOing into crypto as fast as they can...
I would be very interested in buying US Treasury coins if they come out with them. It would be a very difficult buy if the coins were FED issued.

its been hitting all time high all year wtf u talking about lol. I have watched this 3 weeks now and it is mooning almost at the same times.

Back