So crypto crashed because of an explosion in a Chinese coal mine...

Tradingview pro account. But you can use a free one and just open multiple windows to chart more than one thing.

BTC is looking prime to fuckin rip. I don't have time to babysit a trade now but ETH and alts are not following it off the cliff. Might be a good sign it's gonna go back up to the highs.

what do you think about binance coin?

This is me looking at it for 15 seconds. So do your own research before buying. I don't track it because Im not actively trading it.

It could break out big from here, but I think it'll depend on what BTC does next. I watch almost everything directly against BTC, but I understand how the things I trade relate to bitcoin. I don't understand that relationship between BTC/BNB, so DYOR. Its worth noting that ETH is on a rip right now and isn't respecting bitcoin struggling atm. Could translate into capital flows going to BNB..... or, it could signal for capital flight from BNB back to ETH. Roll the dice!??

image.png

after not doing so well in the shitcoins i parked everything in bnb/btc for like 2+ years now

it was 50/50 in usd when i parked it

now it's about 75/25 bnb/btc

2 the moons of taipei hong kong baybee :cool:

BNB absolutely crushed BTC this year... props 2 u 4 ur diamondhands if you really held it for 2 years..

after not doing so well in the shitcoins i parked everything in bnb/btc for like 2+ years now

it was 50/50 in usd when i parked it

now it's about 75/25 bnb/btc

2 the moons of taipei hong kong baybee :cool:

i have 20k doge in a hardware wallet from 2017 that was about $150-300

its like 7k lol...

BTC getting crushed, approaching 50k support.... if it bounces here shits gonna fly. Juggs you were asking about BNB, your buying opportunity is coming up.

I think my post was literally the bottom of the BTC dip.

Will revisit in 15 minutes :lol:

note the time of post and candle wick

image.png

yes, i've really held it that long

very small usd amount b/c of my basement dweller lyfe, but it's basically wat's left of my house money from the december 2017 party

i went $500 in on eth, then started shitcoining, pulled my $500 once things had nearly doubled

i really took it up the ass w/ shitcoins like ethlend which is y i parked it, at worst i was down to like $85 value on the house money between all my shitcoins

i thot bnb would be an ok gamble w/ 50% of what was left b/c there's built in incentive 2 buy and use it w/ binance offering way better transaction fees if u trade thru bnb

i'll have 2 check real value now, it was over $1k last week

totally worth neglecting my family and friends all weekend

image.png

maybe I'll go buy that car today :lol:

i must be the only one here confused how an avg buy @ 36.88 then avg sell @ 44.15 is a 394.28% return

Back