ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
161 - 06-27-2013, 11:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancer View Post
at first i thought texas was banning abortions altogether

but 20 weeks? not sure why people are mad about that. how could you not ****ing know if you want an abortion after 20 weeks?
I came here to post the same ****ing thing. Stupid, heartless, bandwagon ******s up in this *****.

Sponsored Links
Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 06-27-2013, 11:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
I came here to post the same ****ing thing. Stupid, heartless, bandwagon ******s up in this *****.
maybe you should spend more than 2 seconds thinking about or reading about the implications of the bill before posting some stupid kneejerk reaction

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
164 - 06-27-2013, 11:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
maybe you should spend more than 2 seconds thinking about or reading about the implications of the bill before posting some stupid kneejerk reaction
Seems to work.... No need to read bills, just pass them and then later you find out what's in them.

Add a cool name to it like the "Affordable Care Act" and call everyone that doesn't pass it a racist.... or say they hate the poor if they don't pass it no matter how horrible it is.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
165 - 06-27-2013, 11:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
I didnt realize the bill came out 2 seconds ago. Oh thats right it came out yesterday where I took the time to go over it. Maybe you should shut the **** up instead of taking 10 seconds to try an make yourself sound more informed.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
166 - 06-27-2013, 12:16
Quote:
I didnt realize the bill came out 2 seconds ago. Oh thats right it came out yesterday where I took the time to go over it. Maybe you should shut the **** up instead of taking 10 seconds to try an make yourself sound more informed.
Other parts of the bill at issue were no stipulation for abortions to protect the health of the mother after 20 weeks either, not to mention **** or incest which should be less of an issue by the time 20 weeks rolls around but is still pretty restrictive.

It was a ****ty bill, with a few minor points that were kinda okay. Almost no one in this thread thinks 20 weeks is unreasonable, every issue was about the other restrictions.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
167 - 06-27-2013, 12:21

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 06-27-2013, 12:26
Quote:
maybe you should shut the **** up instead of making a statement like the 20 week thing is not a big deal therefore the bill is ok you stupid ****ing worthless human i cant believe you procreated you piece of **** die in a fire you have the iq of a ****ing rock go to hell the 20 week thing is not the important part of the bill the important part of the bill is the impact to the number of clinics people will have access to jesus christ are you really this stupid you ****ing worthless **** cutting access down to 5 clinics for a state the size of texas is asinine and going to put more stress on state welfare systems and ultimately be worse for the state which stupid ****ing conservatives should realize and should be up in arms about the bill instead of supporting it but you have no ****ing working braincells and are a pathetic waste of space i hope you ****ing trip on your way to work and break your neck ok have a nice day

Last edited by Eggi; 06-27-2013 at 14:25..
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
169 - 06-27-2013, 12:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancer View Post
ah gotcha

altho 5 would still exist
can't the 37 that close combine resources to open up a few more?

so after a little more reading
92% of the counties in tx don't have abortion clinics
33% of tx women live in those counties - so basically if all 33% wanted abortions, 33% of women already drive out of their counties to get abortions
and from looking at the map, the abortion clinics are generally clustered around the same area...i'm not really sure if a whole lot would change?
the entire west half of the state would be an abortion desert
all of a sudden instead of driving maybe 1-2 hours from podunk ****ville usa, you have to drive at least 6 if you're lucky, each way

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
170 - 06-27-2013, 12:27
holy **** eggi mad

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
171 - 06-27-2013, 12:30
ya

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
172 - 06-27-2013, 12:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
the entire west half of the state would be an abortion desert
all of a sudden instead of driving maybe 1-2 hours from podunk ****ville usa, you have to drive at least 6 if you're lucky, each way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mj8KDpoZnQ

one of my favorite songs. and it's about abortion.

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
173 - 06-27-2013, 12:44
150k abortions per week? That's pretty sad.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 06-27-2013, 12:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoddy View Post
150k abortions per week? That's pretty sad.
Gest. week Abortions weeks/bin Abortions/week /1000 Percent
<9 weeks 400197 8 50024.63 50.02 60.6%
9-10 112936 2 56468 56.47 17.1%
11-12 60323 2 30161.5 30.16 9.1%
13-15 41517 3 13839 13.84 6.3%
16-20 24837 5 4967.4 4.97 3.8%
> 21 8365 19 440.26 0.44 1.3%

631000 abortions in 2004 recorded, so 12304/week in a population of 300million

and my guess is the vast majority of abortions that happened after 20 weeks were for medical reasons as opposed to a personal choice

Last edited by Eggi; 06-27-2013 at 12:50..
Morbid
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
175 - 06-27-2013, 12:52
Has anyone pointed out the fact that the bill didn't actually pass? The republicans tried to file the paper work that it passed when actually it was successfully filibustered.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
176 - 06-27-2013, 12:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
Has anyone pointed out the fact that the bill didn't actually pass? The republicans tried to file the paper work that it passed when actually it was successfully filibustered.
And jackass Rick Perry is calling another special session on Monday to try to pass it again, so yeah it isn't like this is just going away.

Morbid
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
177 - 06-27-2013, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
And jackass Rick Perry is calling another special session on Monday to try to pass it again, so yeah it isn't like this is just going away.
Surprised he isn't trying to pass some ****ty law that promises people if they say "Happy Easter" they never will be arrested or some ****.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
178 - 06-27-2013, 13:03
Rick Perry Quotes - Dumbest Rick Perry Quotes

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
179 - 06-27-2013, 14:20
Quote:
If you read the thread you'd see the 20 weeks isn't the issue, but the stipulations that would cause the closing of majority of the clinics.

I don't really have a side on the issue, just pointing out you're being a dumb ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Add a cool name to it like the "Affordable Care Act" and call everyone that doesn't pass it a racist.... or say they hate the poor if they don't pass it no matter how horrible it is.
Kind of like the patriot act and how anyone against it was called a terrorist sympathizer or anti american.

I wonder who said things like that...

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
180 - 06-27-2013, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
Kind of like the patriot act and how anyone against it was called a terrorist sympathizer or anti american.

I wonder who said things like that...
I wonder that too. I certainly never have -- I checked.

In fact I've been pretty vocal about hating it, at least as far back as 2003.

Page 9 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page ABORTION BILL PASSED. gg texas

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes