Zopharoth, tell me your life story

confidential

Veteran X
Where were you born, where did you grow up, your high school years, did you shoot JFK, your college years, how you found TW, basically anything

Start posting

the biggest problem is that he bumps his own threads

it's bad enough to see his moronic thoughts once

Where were you born, where did you grow up, your high school years, did you shoot JFK, your college years, how you found TW, basically anything

Start posting

Why this? I'm not that interesting. I only post 5-6 times per day, never have more than two Zoph threads on page one at a time, and am considered to be by the moral majority here to be a below average poster.

So why?

snaps_actor_david-herman.jpg

Why this? I'm not that interesting. I only post 5-6 times per day, never have more than two Zoph threads on page one at a time, and am considered to be by the moral majority here to be a below average poster.

So why?

That's 5-6 times too many

So why?

Cuz you suck.

And also because you name yourself after videogame characters from shitty asian videogames

Back