a breitling
an iphone
a Macbook air
a girlfriend
a dog

notice that i didn't list herpies

:lol:

I still think this is a troll, but if not... god damn :lol:
it's either a troll which makes him look like a retard or he actually is a retard, this is a no-win situation for him.

he's probably freaked out that he has now joined the ranks of the people who have to hunt for ass on craigslist looking for other diseased herpephytes because no one else wants that leper cock in their no-no place and is cutting it off with a butter knife.

so dirty must clean

wat

it's either a troll which makes him look like a retard or he actually is a retard, this is a no-win situation for him.

he's probably freaked out that he has now joined the ranks of the people who have to hunt for ass on craigslist looking for other diseased herpephytes because no one else wants that leper cock in their no-no place and is cutting it off with a butter knife.

so dirty must clean

wat

:lol:

I might actually have herpes now too.

Spoiler

Last edited:
I can just see the look of indecision on the next chick he tries to sleep with's face when he tells her he's got the herp

hmmmm
sex with this ender dude
or
no possibility of having painful outbreaks of open sores on my genitalia for the rest of my life

I don't think it will take long.

remember Ice Pirates?

spaceherpes.jpg.w300h163.jpg

but he's such a bomb ass cool dude

and what a catch!!!!

You forgot about his $7000 watch.

What chick wouldn't want to bang Ender. What's a little herpes when you could stare at that freaking awesome watch while Ender works his 4" blistered cock in and out.

Back