TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, i'll bite. what made being a chaser in t1 and assend so much better than being a chaser in t2?

The problem is most of these morons are t2 players. They never played t1 period. Which I was most known for. So their version of i've never played Tribes is I never played the shit versions of it. Which is also wrong. I pre-ordered t2 just like every other t1 fanatic to find out it fucking sucked. But all the CS and fuckin braindead idiots who loved easy games ate it up between the UE's and the shit support for the game.

So yes, I abandoned t2 aggressively quickly. But that was probably when you found out what Tribes was because you're a fucking child.

Hot Take: Ascend was the closest and best secondary to T1. At first.

This is what happens when u get backlanced as a kid trying to play O at midfield all match long

Ascend was actually quite fun, but more just to hop in a public server and mess around for a bit. And yes i liked the booster pack as well. The crossbow was also cool.

Damn i actually had quite some fun with ascend.

Nico never played tribes tho.

unknown.png

The problem is most of these morons are t2 players. They never played t1 period. Which I was most known for. So their version of i've never played Tribes is I never played the shit versions of it. Which is also wrong. I pre-ordered t2 just like every other t1 fanatic to find out it fucking sucked. But all the CS and fuckin braindead idiots who loved easy games ate it up between the UE's and the shit support for the game.

So yes, I abandoned t2 aggressively quickly. But that was probably when you found out what Tribes was because you're a fucking child.

Hot Take: Ascend was the closest and best secondary to T1. At first.

i agree with all of this

i mostly played t2. i've also played t:v and t:assend and midair and i've even tried to play t1, but i hated it because it was so shitty. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back