Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

just so long as you don't try to consensually grab them by the pussy
Or the tits. It was the girl on the tape, they keep playing it over and over. He basically groped her tits like it's normal behavior and she didn't like it. Then he tired to back it down by telling her to stay so he wouldn't be alone at a dinner table. That was probably the straw the broke the camel's back, because she's on tape and they're playing it. They had all the evidence before this (suppressing a story), but this was a tipping point. Just like Trump, no one knew until the tape leaked of him saying "Grab her by the pussy."

Former Playboy Playmate Carrie Stevens accuses Oliver Stone of sexual assault after director defends Harvey Weinstein...

See now if you don't play by our new rules we will get you!!!
Everyone is now a target...

Former Playboy Playmate Carrie Stevens accuses Oliver Stone of sexual assault after director defends Harvey Weinstein...

See now if you don't play by our new rules we will get you!!!
Everyone is now a target...

Yep, these people would be best to shut up unless they plan it out for the publicity and know the media is going to research every detail about them.

The Sexual Assault charge is the new "You're Racist" card to destroy someone.

"Harvey is on the tip of a very specific iceberg." She can't bring herself to spill the beans on (((those))) on the iceberg. Sad.

When one of their (((own))) sexually abuse women, it's not "rape, rape" but if a normal male smiles at a female passing by, its rape rape.

thanks for the conformation that everyone knew. Everyone.

Jane Fonda: I knew about Harvey Weinstein and kept quiet | Fox News

“Why don’t they talk about it? Because he’s powerful. Because they’re scared … I mean, who are the women that he preyed on and preys on? Young women — most of these women were in their twenties when it happened. Vulnerable. Afraid that if they say anything or do anything that it’ll ruin their career. And I found out about him about a year ago and I wish that I had spoken out …”

ps she spoke out against the soldiers fighting in Vietnam but too scared of a jew?

Bullshit. You are just another double standard hypocrite democrat cunt

Revelation 18:2 said:
With a mighty voice he shouted: "'Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!' She has become a dwelling for demons and a haunt for every impure spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.

Hollywood will hopefully burn to the ground

Rev 18:8 said:
Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

tele is one of those special type of idiot that will go after u personally when he doesn't have a point to make on topic

:rofl:

this coming from you is priceless

that's all you do, so keep crying moar when people hammer your sniveling victimhood ass for returning the favor

lol, what a fucking cunt

22448484_10159980615095354_9045829380152265747_n.jpg

lol he said that quote in a speech about woody allen, a guy who married his own daughter

Those black gentlemen are hardly better... after that song there was a reality show about flavor flava, ice cube became a children movie actor etc.

:rofl:

this coming from you is priceless

that's all you do, so keep crying moar when people hammer your sniveling victimhood ass for returning the favor

lol, what a fucking cunt

future 5 star hotel hospitality exec reporting........LMAO

father of the year

when is isn't rage posting on TW and using that fuel to shake his newborn back to sleep and slumber

Back