Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why I left/am leaving TW
Page 8 of 39
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
141 - 07-20-2011, 12:20
As much I think ****ing with people in real life is lame as hell... and as much as I think the TW admins suck complete swollen donkey balls at enforcing any kind of privacy rules... at the same time I really have to wonder why anyone would care about having their "real name" or whatever else on the forum.

I guess you have to be a complete phony or a complete douchebag of a human being to really care about that... I mean... if you're a good employee, why would your boss care what someone emailed him about you on the Internet? Why couldn't you just say, "That was from a gaming forum like 10 years ago... I don't know why someone would bother ****ing with me like that, sorry for the inconvenience." Or at the very least, you could say "Dat ain't me. I dunno why someone is saying it is." And if you aren't a douchebag, shouldn't the matter just die right there? What kind of job or career, apart from being the PR spokesman or working with the ****ing government or something, would anyone care about what you said on Tribalwar, under a nickname that can't even really be proven was you?

And while I'm on the damned subject... aside from Fourstar (****in fired) who self-nexted himself, has anything ever happened to anyone who was "nexted"? Someone called alfredneuman and woke up his mom. OH MY GOD THE HORROR!!!! Frags called up Kura and said "sup, freak?" OH MY GOD THE HORROR!! Someone found out that TseTse actually lived in a basement, which is what everyone knew all along anyway.

Get over it.

My name is Rey Acevedo. You can find me here. Suck my dick and tell me the flavor.

Sponsored Links
Gordon Freeman
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
142 - 07-20-2011, 12:22
Quit crying everybody.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 07-20-2011, 12:22
remember that episode of the twilight zone where greasytaxi made a post on the internet that made sense

i think we're in it big ****ing deal

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 07-20-2011, 12:23
both ^BuGs^ and Data called Rayn directly

one was to beg for his php associate developer position back

the other was to pretend to be the FBI investigating the pennyroyal tea thread

so i guess rayn has been nexted

??

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 07-20-2011, 12:24
can someone expound on the data FBI phone call

i have no recollection of that and it sounds hilarious

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 07-20-2011, 12:25
just another creepy ****** gone

when's goshins turn

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 07-20-2011, 12:25
wait wasnt colosus also nexted somehow when he was living with his sisters house

and it led directly to him being forced to leave his sisters house?

i bet if i didnt smoke weed on a regular basis i would be able to remember the intimate details of these hilarious events

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 07-20-2011, 12:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheex View Post
wait I'm a little confused, does nexting refer to the posting someone's personal information or does it refer to someone trying to harass you IRL?
Nexting refers to a concentrated effort by a small group of posters who torment a poster with the intent of chasing him or her off of TW. At times this is achieved through posting personal information or actively seeking out information to use against the Nextee. Does that clear things up for you?

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
149 - 07-20-2011, 12:27
Data never called me. Where would you even come up with that?

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 07-20-2011, 12:28
i dunno ancient rumor that i chose to believe because it was hilarious

that's disappointing

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 07-20-2011, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
is there a master list of all the people who have been nexted and what happened to them:

kurayami - received a phone call (left forever)
tse tse - email hacked (left forever)
yoda - professor received an email (i dont think he left, maybe he did?)
fourstar - got fired after being nexted by another forum
blitz - says he didnt get fired for taking pictures of women at toys r us but probably did
jm4k - ??
jeremy daspin - received goatse in the mail (died)
cyanide - received a phone call from strega aka the sheriff of nottingham (still posts)
nigafol - cy called my mom and told her i sold coke (still posts)

who am i missing

there must be dozens more based on how upset ppl are about it
Was it cogz who was the guy always claiming how he had a famous book and was a brilliant writer and it turned out to be some ****ty java thing? He still posts.

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
152 - 07-20-2011, 12:29
this is what i got from this thread:

joemomma is embarrassed of what he's accomplished in life and his weight.

none of this nexting **** ever really affects a person's life. at the very worst, you'll wind up with some ****** calling you/your job and doing what cy did to nigafool when they were younger. as you can see, it's really devastated him.

a few years ago one of the nexters tried to target me for trying to troll them, and i responded by posting all of my personal information: address, phone number, name, pictures of my house, etc.

i got one crank call from a dude saying something like, "hello, this is the internet. your life is now over."

i don't understand how people get so crazy over this stuff. if anything, being a target of nexting should only further your understanding that there are no real consequences when it comes to **** on the internet. if you're a "professional" and you're afraid that some random person calling your job to talk **** about you can get you fired, you're not a professional.

fourstar is an exception to all this, though. he sort of brought that **** on himself and it wasn't really nexting. he is also the man

hi david

reZolut
VeteranXV
Old
153 - 07-20-2011, 12:30
programming in basic completely qualifies you for a job as a desk jockey at a rental car place

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 07-20-2011, 12:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
if you're a "professional" and you're afraid that some random person calling your job to talk **** about you can get you fired, you're not a professional.
we have a winner

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
155 - 07-20-2011, 12:31
this is why I don't post any pictures of my vagina because everyone would be trying to get up in it.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
156 - 07-20-2011, 12:31
naturally jm3k is worried about the natural extension of his hobbies, his programming career.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
157 - 07-20-2011, 12:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
Tehvul should I ban you for posting dweasels info?
Do you have children?

If you do then look at your baby daughter, and ask me that question again.

There is a big difference in posting the info warning others that one of us is a child molester who preys on children for their sexual needs than nexting a person causing them to get fired because one of the users lost a flame battle.

Come on Rayn. Your sitting on over a quarter million here. Just make it official that from now on if any of us next any of us then they get banned.

Last edited by tehvul2; 07-20-2011 at 12:38..
dementia
VeteranX
Old
158 - 07-20-2011, 12:33
wait are you going to kill rayn's baby daughter for banning you???????????

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 07-20-2011, 12:33
the only peole that have left tw because of nexting are pathetic nerds and we're better off without them

half of them probably still lurk

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 07-20-2011, 12:34
Also Yankee's daughter thing. That was funny.

Page 8 of 39

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why I left/am leaving TW

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ಠ_ಠ , ace-con.com is awesome , ace-con.com ripped me off , ace-con.com trash site , big fucking deal , chris johnson toronto , doin my own thing in wow forum , must be doing something right , o neat kura is posting , the fall of tw , yarr matey i banged katie