[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 1019 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 1019 of 2024
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
20361 - 06-24-2022, 17:41
Confirmed, lemon isn't on the list. Try harder bro.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
20362 - 06-24-2022, 17:45
Sad!

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20363 - 06-24-2022, 19:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Vanster's entire world view revolves around meme's he saw on reddit.
You're thinking of cael

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
20364 - 06-24-2022, 20:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
What needs to happen now is every mother****ing drop box in this nation needs to have citizen surveilance 24/7 until it's done. that means every single person that can get to a drop box needs to put up some kind of battery powered cam or something hidden on every drop box and record that video 24/7 so that we can prove this **** next time. Hell, put a real person on every ****ing drop box 24/7 while they are up, take shifts, just ****ing do it so that they won't get away with this **** again.

yeah we tend to ignore the crazies
go pro on my head - "thanks for voting!" - if they drop a single ballot...maybe 2 if its their family - all good. More than 3 or 4? "why do you have so many ballots? You know its one person, one vote right?"

Like that?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
20365 - 06-25-2022, 00:17
it's like that but u gotta jump out of the bushes and go "aha gotcha mule"

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
20366 - 06-25-2022, 09:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Trump Air Force One design grounded by practicality, costs

Another failure. There must be a list on a 5TB drive somewhere.
You should post the story so people can judge:

Quote:
Trump had criticized the jet's current color scheme, which has changed little since the Kennedy Administration, particularly the light blue stripe that runs the length of the plane. Trump instead wanted a red, white and dark blue palette that more closely matches the colors of the US flag.
But it turns out the darker blue — which some observers say is similar to the color scheme on one of Trump's personal jets — poses challenges to the military planes' sophisticated electronics system that ensures the president can stay in secure communication with officials on the ground — even in the case of a nuclear attack.
"The paint scheme in question was one of many possible livery colors proposed," an Air Force spokesperson told CNN Thursday. "Further analysis concluded darker colors, among other factors, on the underside of the VC-25B aircraft might contribute to temperatures exceeding the current qualification limits of a small number of components."
So he quite rightly thought the colour scheme a bit ****ty (it is) and wanted to make it the colours of the US flag (which they somehow critcize as being 'Trump colours" (full blown TDS at work here))

They come up with a bull**** story about how the dark paint would heat up more? Really b/c unless they are doing some sick ass stunt flying, the last time I looked, the sun is generally above a plane.

But even if it does cause heat problems, I don't think anyone can honestly expect Trump (or anyone else to know this would be a problem) If it such a well known and obvious design flaw, why did Boeing not say something straight away? Because it is a bull**** story made for gullible clickbait ppl who do not consider facts, logic or reality.

Either way, they have not yet been painted (in which case, how do they know this causes a problem?), so it costs nothing to anyone to change the design spec back to **** boring old Pan Am style white with a blue stripe.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
20367 - 06-25-2022, 09:43
2 bad they don't embrace the PanAm style of blowing up over rural scotland amirite

lmao "rural scotland'

that's like saying "scotland scotland" amirite

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20368 - 06-25-2022, 22:24
giving new meanings to the term oatmeal creme pie. peering up on MAGA naow

MAGA

edit- pier not peer

Last edited by clu; 06-25-2022 at 22:26..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20369 - 06-25-2022, 23:16
Another Perfect Cut!!!
but this one is
!!!!More Perfect!!!!!
REPLAY:
President Donald Trump
Save America Rally

Live In Mendon, IL 6/25/22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkHTmwrgXTs
Trust Me

Spoiler

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-25-2022 at 23:32..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20370 - 06-25-2022, 23:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
(full blown TDS at work here))

They come up with a bull**** story about how the dark paint would heat up more? Really b/c unless they are doing some sick ass stunt flying, the last time I looked, the sun is generally above a plane.
I think the buried headline here is

HOLY **** The President is flying around in a jet that is so heat sensitive that they have to watch what color they paint it?
I'm pretty sure if I ask Joe I can talk him into black... giveme 5 with him

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
20371 - 06-25-2022, 23:51

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
20372 - 06-26-2022, 00:04
It May Be Too Late to Save America | Opinion

discuss?

Quote:
The fact is the corruption of everything we believe in isn't quite finished. There's a tiny bit of daylight left that an overwhelming majority could break through to and even bask in. After Trump or an acolyte wins in 2024, that steady light will be gone, transformed into the flickering torch of fascism.

If we don't act meaningfully for once ***8212; and I don't think we will ***8212; those who can afford it will flee, and the rest of us will live out the bizarre quasi-Christian nightmare we thought we'd avoided years ago.

But let's be real. We lost and it's time to go.

Where can we go? So many places are so much worse, and all my stuff is here!

Let's go to the moon. Elon Musk can fly us there.

Oh wait, now he's a Republican, too.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20373 - 06-26-2022, 00:11
One question
Does that person have a child?

and where the **** do they get off calling fascism in the future
when they're jammin' pure **** in us and forcing masks for 'reasons'

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-26-2022 at 00:14..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
20374 - 06-26-2022, 00:16
"I believed in a government of the people, by the people, and for the people ***8212; mainly if they were people I liked."

Surprised he put this so near the top.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20375 - 06-26-2022, 00:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
"I believed in a government of the people, by the people, and for the people — mainly if they were people that paid me."

Surprised he put this so near the top.
Try this one

Quote:
...And I have just such a solution, but I've never seen it happen in my lifetime of half a century: Liberals would have to vote in overwhelming numbers, maybe numbers they don't have....

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
20376 - 06-26-2022, 00:25
I need a web tutorial to prepare me for life under our bizarre quasi-Christian overlords.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20377 - 06-26-2022, 00:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
You should post the story so people can judge:

So he quite rightly thought the colour scheme a bit ****ty (it is) and wanted to make it the colours of the US flag (which they somehow critcize as being 'Trump colours" (full blown TDS at work here))

But even if it does cause heat problems, I don't think anyone can honestly expect Trump (or anyone else to know this would be a problem) If it such a well known and obvious design flaw, why did Boeing not say something straight away? Because it is a bull**** story made for gullible clickbait ppl who do not consider facts, logic or reality.

Either way, they have not yet been painted (in which case, how do they know this causes a problem?), so it costs nothing to anyone to change the design spec back to **** boring old Pan Am style white with a blue stripe.
What a crock of ****. The hull of a airline is way below freezing. Cold temperatures are far more of a problem (freezing fuel to say the least) than heat.

Only dip**** leftists who have never read a science book or understand basic physics would believe that nonsense.

There's only a handful of jets that can fly fast enough to be worried about hull temperature. VC-25As are not one of them.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20378 - 06-26-2022, 00:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
I need a web tutorial to prepare me for life under our bizarre quasi-Christian overlords.
Number One - Secure Transparent Elections
Number Two - 2nd duh
Number Three - No Identity Politics Laws
Number Four - No More Endless Wars
Number Five - Secure Borders - Vetted New Citizens
Number Six - No Mandates
Number Seven - The Muslim Religion is not a Religion; It is a Cult
Numb.....

mine are way down the list
get rid of so called nations within our Nation
because all they do is **** Number One

Last edited by SeVeReD; 06-26-2022 at 01:03..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
20379 - 06-26-2022, 01:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
There's only a handful of jets that can fly fast enough to be worried about hull temperature. VC-25As are not one of them.
Maybe Tom Cruise is the new pilot, Maverick would burn that thing down!

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20380 - 06-26-2022, 08:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Vanster's entire world view revolves around meme's he saw on reddit.
I don't normally respond to you, but as I sip orange juice this morning, wanted to applaud you on the great job you did with that apostrophe.

Not a typographical error, it was intentional, as you do not know the rules of 6th grade English. Very well done.

Page 1019 of 2024

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , amram is shook , animo has extreme tds , brain rot , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon unhinged , maga snowflakes are angry , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , sevred is a traitor. , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , trump lost lol , we have aids