TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

data what is this 2 colors nonsense

you can't even reproduce the Snowblind T with that, can you?

it was 3 colours

and I think it's the most popular t-shirt by far

I'm handling that with my artist, since nobody volunteered. It needs to be redrawn anyway. I have yet to see the original artwork posted.

You can only screen print one color at a time. It has to be dried and remounted between each color. This costs money.

Yeah but I mean, if I'm putting out $20 for a unique tribes tshirt I can't buy anywhere else, I'll toss in another couple bucks for an additional colour

i dont really give a fuck if my shit is 3 colors instead of 2

no one else is even spending 5 min on a design so take it, leave it, or change the colors urself

ok last submission, made this a while back.

lolteshirts.jpg

29Vgb.jpg

Gz9r0.jpg

pfYCw.jpg

v9TFk.jpg

found them old paintingz, gg twibe

Yeah but I mean, if I'm putting out $20 for a unique tribes tshirt I can't buy anywhere else, I'll toss in another couple bucks for an additional colour

Maybe you will, but others might not. The point of this whole thing isn't to get Obibun some shirts, it's to raise money for the site. We can work with certain designs but we need to keep it very simple as a rule or it will quickly spiral out of control.

I'm handling that with my artist, since nobody volunteered. It needs to be redrawn anyway. I have yet to see the original artwork posted.

You can only screen print one color at a time. It has to be dried and remounted between each color. This costs money.

Data, I will attempt to redraw the snowblind shirt into an .ai file with two colors on a black tshirt if you want using only white and gray.

My bad then. Thanks, that will make playing with the colors a lot easier.

Havax, feel free to tinker with it if you want.

What font is supposed to be used with this PSD, Rayn?

Back