TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're thinking of joining, the setup is kind of a pain and you have to get an invite to whatever channel you want to be in.

My minor bitch is that in the TW channel, only Coombz, Scooby, me, and Data are not smurfing. Everybody else has some weird alternate nickname and if you want know who they are, you kind of have to sit there like an idiot until you figure it out.

No idea why, but this is how it is.

If you're thinking of joining, the setup is kind of a pain and you have to get an invite to whatever channel you want to be in.

My minor bitch is that in the TW channel, only Coombz, Scooby, me, and Data are not smurfing. Everybody else has some weird alternate nickname and if you want know who they are, you kind of have to sit there like an idiot until you figure it out.

No idea why, but this is how it is.

literally 75% of the server is using their normal name.

No, no you don't. You get chokeslammed you're not any kind of alpha male in any way, shape, or form so shut the fuck up.

And if anybody in there is named Nico it's not me.

nico why are you hiding the fact that you've been back in the cord for a while now

are you ashamed of us

not even close.

I suppose it could be done, but it's TW and just don't care. I know I'm right.

without even scrolling thru the name list we have

frenzy
bran@branzone
bughead
coombz
data
denveri
easilyodd
ender
federonic
free

I mean yeh i guess its hard for you to figure out federonic is federere but thats more than the 4 ppl using their name you quoted..

but yeh bro your totally right

without even scrolling thru the name list we have

frenzy
bran@branzone
bughead
coombz
data
denveri
easilyodd
ender
federonic
free

I mean yeh i guess its hard for you to figure out federonic is federere but thats more than the 4 ppl using their name you quoted..

but yeh bro your totally right

havax

also scamshin is obviously goshin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back