memory foam mattress - holy fuck this shit stinks

chappelle-show-smh-o.gif

Also you're supposed to air out any new mattress (even non foam) for like a day before putting sheets/etc on it.

Bought a temperpedic 2 weeks ago to replace a 7 year old pillow top matress that was soft as hell. Ours has the breeze technology. Sleeps cooler than our old one. Fucking love it. Took a day or 2 to get used to it.

Smell still is gone tho. Lasted about 10 days noticeably Much better and not as annoying now.

DroolTowel030413001.JPG

Go Go Drool Towel. If I sweat the bed, it goes into the towel, and not the lower sheet. Shifts around during the night, but I adjust it. I do the same at hotels, sleep on a towel instead of a pillow in case they forgot to change the sheets.

Is that two twin beds?
Yep, each one has it's own remote. There's a crack in the middle. They say you won't notice it, but we do. It's like 2 separate beds now and we stay apart most of the time. Good if each person wants their own setting, bad if you want to spoon. I can cross over to her side if I want, but for some reason, I don't. So there's positives and negatives.

how many times has ashley took some puero rican summer sausage in that bed(s) when u guys were out of town

Back