18 fluid ounces of single cream
75 grams of sugar
A pinch of salt
¼ ounce crumbled hash or 10 grams crushed bud
15 ounces of bananas (peeled)
3 tablespoons of rum
5 tablespoons of honey
Directions:
•Heat the cream in a saucepan until before it boils.
•In another saucepan melt the butter together with the sugar and salt.
•Heat the hash with a flame and add it into the melted butter and stir.
•Whisk the cream with the butter.
•Put the bananas into a large bowl and mash them completely.
•Add in the cream, rum and honey. You can add other ingredients as you wish. You can try chocolate chips, nuts etc.
•Mix all the ingredients perfectly and after this pour them all into a chilled shallow plastic container.
•Cover the container and chill for a few hours until the desired texture is formed.
•If a mushy consistency is attained, transfer the mixture into a chilled bowl and whisk away until it smoothens.
•Return the mixture to its covered container and chill until firm.
•Serve and enjoy.

yesterday i had Mauwi Wowi crossed with the original strain of Jack Herrera. it was unfucking believable. right now im smokin Dro, my favorite bud ever

Where are the pics dub? You said pics and didn't show any pics :(

Sorry, had a long weekend with the wife. Her parents had the kids all weekend, so we were living it up, went to the Seahawks game and watched them eek out a win against the Chargers :rocker:

I promise I will post some pics of the albino rhino tomorrow. I am already over half way through the quarter I got, :bandit: all weekend long...

I promise I will post some pics of the albino rhino tomorrow. I am already over half way through the quarter I got, :bandit: all weekend long...

Here is the last of a 6 gram bud of the Albino Rhino:

imgcopy.jpg

Not overly potent smell, but smokes great. Massive body high.

Last edited:
Looks tasty to me.

:bandit:

It is crazy, because the smell is not very strong. But the taste of the smoke is sweet and spicy, almost like licorice. It smells like I am burning incense when I smoke it, kinda. It is definitely a body melter though.

I normally don't take BLs, but my buddy insisted when I picked it up from him. I couldn't feel my body for a good 45 mins afterward, and had to stay at his place for almost 2 hours before I felt normal again. I haven't been smoking a ton lately though, so that is part of it too. You should check out this strain for pain relief, my buddy grows it for medicinal patients here in WA.

yesterday i had Mauwi Wowi crossed with the original strain of Jack Herrera. it was unfucking believable. right now im smokin Dro, my favorite bud ever

yeah :lol:

its the most crystal covered bud i ever had. i could wipe crystals off the bag and just spread it on the rolling paper. never seen shit like that befo nigga

okaayyyyyy. Let's have a peer revision of your paper.

It's Maui Wowie and Jack Herer. And "dro" is a generic term people throw around for good bud. I assume it's short for Hydro which is short for Hydroponic, which is a way of growing bud. In a nut shell it's using water as a growing medium instead of soil.

Moving on. Store your bud in a GLASS JAR. Your plastic bag will collect and not let go of your precious THC crystals. Glass will not. It's very easy to collect THC crystals from glass. Also, don't put kief (THC Crystals) on joints. The kief will burn before you get a chance to inhale. Well some will, if not most. The cherry from the joint/blunt will burn them up when you aren't toking! Use kief to sprinkle on top of bong bowls. Best way to utilize kief period, or a bag system vaporizer.

Happy Smoking! :bandit: and i hope this was a learning experience

okaayyyyyy. Let's have a peer revision of your paper.

It's Maui Wowie and Jack Herer. And "dro" is a generic term people throw around for good bud. I assume it's short for Hydro which is short for Hydroponic, which is a way of growing bud. In a nut shell it's using water as a growing medium instead of soil.

Moving on. Store your bud in a GLASS JAR. Your plastic bag will collect and not let go of your precious THC crystals. Glass will not. It's very easy to collect THC crystals from glass. Also, don't put kief (THC Crystals) on joints. The kief will burn before you get a chance to inhale. Well some will, if not most. The cherry from the joint/blunt will burn them up when you aren't toking! Use kief to sprinkle on top of bong bowls. Best way to utilize kief period, or a bag system vaporizer.

Happy Smoking! :bandit: and i hope this was a learning experience

thank you good sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back