https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1276205906338824192
lVFbDYs.png

All Live Matter
to God
but down here during this time
I'll judge people
but not on skin color

they were already deemed a terrorist group or should have

after that dallas police slaughtering event five years ago after ferguson destruction

speaking of titles and names........when this faygot going to classify antifa a terror group?

instead I get more of this

Why SPLC says White Lives Matter is a hate group but Black Lives Matter is not - The Washington Post

as I've been saying UN will recognize CHAZ/CHOP as a nation before Trump does dick squat about any of the actual insurgency we currently face with anything other than more mindless "LAW AND ORDER" tweets.

he has lost any and all control he ever pretended to have over this country

Trump wanted to send in the national guard to clear out the Chaz/Chop zone. It would take 1 hour, but his advisors said don't do it, let everyone see what it looks like to be run by BLM and the left. The mayor of Seattle also declined the national guard telling Trump to stay out.

Occupy Wallstreet lasted 2 months, then the local police cleared them out. I figure the same will happen here.

Trump wanted to send in the national guard to clear out the Chaz/Chop zone. It would take 1 hour, but his advisors said don't do it, let everyone see what it looks like to be run by BLM and the left. The mayor of Seattle also declined the national guard telling Trump to stay out.

Occupy Wallstreet lasted 2 months, then the local police cleared them out. I figure the same will happen here.

Exactly. Logic. Not emotion.

Storm weenies like tele whine, piss, and moan. Yet do jack shit to take the fight to the enemy in any effectual manner. Best thing folks like him can do is slap on a fresh maxi pad, and stay the fuck out of our way.

If your arm is demanding that we cut off our head because the arm is upset, doesn’t the head have a say in the matter?

Back