Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page "Being a woman is exhausting"
Page 3 of 17
arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 10-28-2014, 22:48
should note that this is nyc and probably not a good indicator of ppl in general

Sponsored Links
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 10-28-2014, 22:52
She did have her **** pretty well exposed but **** man that is some ****.

It would creep me the **** out if I had to put up with that every day. I wonder if it ever worked for any one of them?

She claims all types but to be honest I didn't see too many clean cut white bread middleclass honky mother ****ers doing that to her.

Also this is a perfect example of why feminism doesn't work - just admit that you need a strong guy with you and life gets a lot ****ing easier. Not many people will call out when there is a dude with the chick.

Take back the Night? You never had it girlfriend.

Last edited by ArakAtak; 10-28-2014 at 22:54..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
43 - 10-28-2014, 23:08
Quote:
If you want to help, please donate to Hollaback! a non-profit dedicated to ending street harassment.
hahahahahahahahha

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 10-28-2014, 23:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVRqN03aHw

bam
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 10-28-2014, 23:25
Asking for donations? Pathetic. This person just doesn't have a viable skillset so it is just trying to scam the system.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
46 - 10-28-2014, 23:41
i mean wtf is all the money on earth going to do about this?

are you going to buy these horn dogs a whore who will sleep with them...lobby congress to get some type of "street harassment" laws passed?

so silly

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
47 - 10-28-2014, 23:49
she is hot & that is a trashy city big surprise

it is ****ty to do that (just y would u is the thing) but who is this targeted at, the 80 iq homeless drunks at the bus stop?

yes it's prob cuz im a guy but i dont think i have ever witnessed catcalling so it is very hard 2 wrap my head around caring, it feels almost like picking on crackheads and mental retards

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 10-29-2014, 00:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
she is hot & that is a trashy city big surprise

it is ****ty to do that (just y would u is the thing) but who is this targeted at, the 80 iq homeless drunks at the bus stop?

yes it's prob cuz im a guy but i dont think i have ever witnessed catcalling so it is very hard 2 wrap my head around caring, it feels almost like picking on crackheads and mental retards
Ya I lived and worked in Manhattan for years and I've seen this sort of thing once.

The only woman I have heard complain about catcalls is some dumpy broad that was jogging and some construction dudes were calling her shamu. Hardly a catcall.

News flash some people are ****ty

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 10-29-2014, 00:06
part of your white male privilege is being oblivious to such atrocities

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 10-29-2014, 00:07
Ya dood saying hi to someone such atrocity

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 10-29-2014, 00:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

lol at "hey look it there, I just saw a thousand dollars"
I was in NY a month ago with my gf and there are a lot of amazing looking woman there, those guys must get tired harassing all of them.

We didn't find anyone rude in Manhattan, we didn't cover a lot of ground in 3 days though.

Any decent looking woman walking alone in a big city will get comments tossed at her, it is constant throughout the day. My girlfriend mentions it often, the guys that do stuff like that have no idea how often woman hear crap like that and how much they hate it.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
52 - 10-29-2014, 00:38
I hate it when I'm walking around and women make comments about how nice my ass is, how nice I'm dressed or how nice my hair is. It really boosts my self esteem and make me not able to be unhappy.

mandarb
The Real Spiderman++
Old
53 - 10-29-2014, 00:52
That one guy was a real creepy ****er for following her without talking.

That said, his biggest mistake was following a girl that was larger then he was. Thicker girls have more mass and are harder to drag away. The tight fitting clothing may be a turn off but the really hard part is getting a girl with thick thighs to spread her legs far enough apart to get between. They are usually kicking and punching. I have noticed bigger girls can seem to scream louder too and aren't as easy to intimidate. You can usually punch a smaller girl in the stomach once to knock the air out of her and go to town. If she continues to struggle it is usually in silence and with halfhearted attempts. A larger girl may need a few hits to the stomach or even face to settle them down. At least the good thing about taking on a thicker or fatter lady is they are less likely to report the crime as they have to have a **** kit done and they are usually not comfortable in showing their bodies off, even after an assault.

I uh...wrot...read a book once.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 10-29-2014, 01:01
My g/f was in town, we were out shopping for x-mas stuff, and I had at least 3 guys stop us in one outing and say something to the extent of "I'm not trying to hit on your girl dawg, but your girl is fine," to which we replied "Thank you!," and everyone walked on their merry way.

If they didn't preface their comments, I might have been annoyed, but it was just a smile maker. :3

Le g/f doesn't dress skimpy or anything, just very stylish and wears heels all the time.

TAA WAR
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 10-29-2014, 01:11
Women love bragplaining about how desirable they are. She is also going a step further and trying to make money off of it as well which is ****ing pathetic.

Society really wants white men to feel bad about themselves.

Too bad I don't feel any remorse and or give two **** about hood rats cat calling a woman outisde of commenting about it.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
56 - 10-29-2014, 01:13
women love to ***** about equality until a toilet seat is left up

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
57 - 10-29-2014, 01:15
yeah i was just waiting for that black dude to spot the right alley to push her into as he followed right next to her scoping things out. not obvious at all

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 10-29-2014, 01:20
Not even answering when someone politely says hi is a ****ing **** move

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
59 - 10-29-2014, 01:24
**** you vlasic

mandarb
The Real Spiderman++
Old
60 - 10-29-2014, 01:25
My biggest problem with guys that hit on my gf aren't the ones who are obviously hitting on her, it is the guys she makes friends with and then slowly they acknowledge that they have feelings for her. Or they are mega-betas who wait in the corner hoping our relationship fails. My lady friend is without a doubt the most naive woman I have ever met. She handles situations where guys hit on her in the most awkward ways possible and she always tries to be friends. And that always fails.

****, women are dumb as **** aren't they?

I need to teach my daughters before they get brainwashed by older women.

Page 3 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page "Being a woman is exhausting"

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cuckold havax mad , fuck you vlasic!!! , games journalism at its finest , havax is an incel , the he-man woman haters club