Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page "Being a woman is exhausting"
Page 14 of 17
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
261 - 11-03-2014, 19:15
Hey dare y didn't u have ur gun 2 autonomously protect u from many unannounced attackers @ many angles

Y do u hate freedom u liberal *****

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
262 - 11-03-2014, 19:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
ya gotta bring my gun and point it at a strangers head to ensure my safety in purchasing some weed
yeah, that's exactly what everyone is saying

yeah

yeah

seriously though, even after you've had your head caved in and damn near killed by supposedly nice fellow pot dealers, you still don't believe that firing a shot in the air or towards those guys wouldn't have made any difference, and they still would've ran after you to try and kill you? you're more foolish than i thought.

Last edited by havax; 11-03-2014 at 19:20..
RAWTISM
Old
263 - 11-03-2014, 19:16
i wouldnt go to a pickup without a burner no matter what i was buying

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
264 - 11-03-2014, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by nada View Post
fyi feminists are very good in bed
nice try, feminist

Kismet
Veteran
Old
265 - 11-03-2014, 19:20
ya lets turn this thread into something about me and then u can all cry your male tears about the thread turning into a thread about me after you do it to yourselves

look a gun isnt going to stop a person from catching you off guard and knocking you out if you dont have it pointed at that person preemptively or arent looking at the person that knocks you out or if the person points their gun at you faster than you can draw yours and a million other possibilities

welcome to the real world where a gun isnt some ultimate safety tool

Last edited by Kismet; 11-03-2014 at 19:22..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
266 - 11-03-2014, 19:23
well dare, i guaran-****ing-tee you, brother, if i was plotting to steal your car and leave you for dead, if you had suspected me and pulled out a gun and shot at me or towards me, i'm pretty ****ing certain that i'd retreat and rethink things quickly. but hey, you're probably right, you still would've been hunted down and beat over the head, even with a gun.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
267 - 11-03-2014, 19:26
yes havax i get it you're an expert investigator know every detail of what happened that night and can articulate an accurate visual picture of a situation you weren't in despite a person that was in the situation saying you're completely wrong

u r a ****ing genius and im looking forward to your next musical review of a future creed/christian rock album that comes out

Kismet
Veteran
Old
268 - 11-03-2014, 19:27
thank u 2 my misogynist fans for turning this thread into something about me i highly appreciate it and will definitely answer anything asked of me

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
269 - 11-03-2014, 19:27
Havax are u suggesting u should walk up to a guy ur buying a 20 bag off of with a loaded gun pointed at them?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
270 - 11-03-2014, 19:28
Quote:
yes havax i get it you're an expert investigator know every detail of what happened that night and can articulate an accurate visual picture of a situation you weren't in despite a person that was in the situation saying you're completely wrong

u r a ****ing genius and im looking forward to your next musical review of a future creed/christian rock album that comes out
u god damned right

and i know u are just raging at what could've been salvaged of that half empty cranium and you're jealous of my singing abilities, so i won't take your personal attacks too seriously, bro.

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
271 - 11-03-2014, 19:28
dare is right. just having a gun doesn't equal you never getting blindsided.

in dare's case even if he had the gun out. he'd probably be the type to lose the gun to the other guys. instead of a dent in his head he'd probably have some bullet holes. he'd no longer have to worry about offing himself. or whatever he wants to call it so it sounds better instead of suicide.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 11-03-2014, 19:29
u kno even with a half empty cranium Dare is still smarter than any 4 texans

bear in mind I only have TW texans as my reference point

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
273 - 11-03-2014, 19:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Havax are u suggesting u should walk up to a guy ur buying a 20 bag off of with a loaded gun pointed at them?
wat?

no you dimwit, that's not what i'm suggesting at all.

what i am suggesting is that when some stranger and his buddies tell you to get in their car, and things are getting a bit suspicious (dare even said himself that things seemed off and suspicious at the time) it might be wise to have concealed weapon just in case things started moving badly.

i never said hey, you should brandish that weapon as soon as you see the nice drug dealer and walk up to his face to get your drugs. come on.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
274 - 11-03-2014, 19:33
they didnt tel me to get into any car havax they took my car i escaped from my own care handcuffed behind my back with a guy chasing me

it is on video tape

you can make up your own version of wacko events which is typical of a religious zealous person anyway please keep living in delusion im sure it will get you to heaven or whatever maybe even a new creed concert

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
275 - 11-03-2014, 19:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
u kno even with a half empty cranium Dare is still smarter than any 4 texans

bear in mind I only have TW texans as my reference point
white atlantian thinks he's intelligent and funny. it's amusing. now **** off and try to be more of a man for your ugly wife and ugly kids while the real men discuss things here.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
276 - 11-03-2014, 19:34
til listening to creed and posting on tw all day makes you a real man

hey at least when i do long periods of posting im posting on many sites and writing articles that i get paid for

how bout u u just drowning out the pain of being a lonely 36 year old honky or wat?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
277 - 11-03-2014, 19:35
Quote:
they didnt tel me to get into any car havax they took my car i escaped from my own care handcuffed behind my back with a guy chasing me

it is on video tape

you can make up your own version of wacko events which is typical of a religious zealous person anyway please keep living in delusion im sure it will get you to heaven or whatever maybe even a new creed concert
personal attack me all you want, bro, but it doesn't change the fact that i'm way smarter than you because i wouldn't be so dumb as to hook up with a nice canadian drug dealer on craigslist and let them just get into my car.

you can make all the excuses you want, but it essentially comes down to you making very stupid choices/decisions.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
278 - 11-03-2014, 19:37
your own argument can be used against you havax

lets say one day you piss the wrong psychopath off on the internet who is able to ID and locate you (which isnt hard this happens every single day)

does that mean if they come to your house and kill you you deserved to die

toronto has a huge market for drugs that takes place on craigslist

handcuffed murder kidnap carjackings dont ever take place when these people meet to buy drugs at night in private or anytime

the probability of having that happen was low as **** even rayn has said this

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
279 - 11-03-2014, 19:38
Quote:
hey at least when i do long periods of posting im posting on many sites and writing articles that i get paid for

Quote:
your own argument can be used against you havax

lets say one day you piss the wrong psychopath off on the internet who is able to ID and locate you (which isnt hard this happens every single day)

does that mean if they come to your house and kill you you deserved to die
no, i guess i wouldn't deserve to die, just like you don't deserve to die or get beat up, but i'll tell you this, i'll have a lot better chance of surviving if i hear the mother****er try to get in here than you did in your predicament.

Last edited by havax; 11-03-2014 at 19:40..
Kismet
Veteran
Old
280 - 11-03-2014, 19:39
i guess thats funny because thats not the activity of a real man that listens to creed and whines on tw all day

Page 14 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page "Being a woman is exhausting"

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cuckold havax mad , fuck you vlasic!!! , games journalism at its finest , havax is an incel , the he-man woman haters club