who has the balls to host a lan? by ScooBySnaCk - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page who has the balls to host a lan?
Page 3 of 8
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 07-06-2008, 10:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
When people REFER to "the east coast", they aren't referring to Florida
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sponsored Links
Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 07-06-2008, 10:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
Taxi is making himself look pretty bad in this thread.
first time ever...

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 07-06-2008, 10:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibbi9 View Post
do you understand "the largest population" ? i didn't say the majority on the east coast....
but way to not read properly.
Yea right... like this isn't implying that the majority of TW lives on the east coast:

Quote:
I would say the largest population is on the east coast... i think one could prove it through IP logs?

Quote:
and you forgot a few other east coast states like: vermont, delaware, north carolina, south carolina, georgia, Florida, and you can argue tennessee if you want.

there is not 'optimal area' but Virginia is decent, maybe chicago, but I can't think of any great lan locations. we're definetely not east/west split 50/50, there are more people east of the mississippi
Maybe I'll give you that more TWers live on the east side of the Mississippi than the West, but that isn't even what the argument was about. It was said, "The majority of TW lives on the east coast", which, as I said 20 times now, is bull****.

Maybe you retarded ******s need to figure out what exactly "the east coast" is considered.

(Hint - it ain't Tennessee) 

Ire
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
44 - 07-06-2008, 10:18

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 07-06-2008, 10:25
Quote:
Jesus you're a ****ing idiot.

Nobody is talking about "technically what is the east coast of the country", moron.

When people REFER to "the east coast", they aren't referring to Florida, even though it's technically on the east coast of the country. If you live in Florida, you say "I live in the south." Same for the Carolinas.

Just like if you lived in Philadelphia, you could say "I live on the east coast". Even though you don't.

Are you stupid or what.
No.... Its generally accepted that anything east of the Mississippi is "East Coast"

and what the **** do you consider philly to be?

Last edited by apollod; 07-06-2008 at 10:27..
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 07-06-2008, 10:27
Yea it's generally accepted that Mobile Alabama is "the east coast" you ****in idiot.

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 07-06-2008, 10:31
taxi, philly is like 1 hour from the beach, which is closer than a lot of california to the beach... would you consider only parts of california, oregon and washington under 1 hour from the beach on the 'west coast' ?

usually one considers timezones as the splits between east, central and west, with mountain usually towards the west.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
48 - 07-06-2008, 10:33
Taxi has never left Utah or Nevada or whatever state he lives in, so cut him some slack.

Grand Masta D
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 07-06-2008, 10:34
Someone here has to live in Siberia, they should host it.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 07-06-2008, 10:34
tbh i dont know what is more pathetic

taxi thinking that florida is not on the east coast

or kurayami's obsession with how people 'look' on the internet

Kurayami
Banned
Old
51 - 07-06-2008, 10:35
What about Gigafool's obsession with trying to turn every thread into a discussion about me?

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 07-06-2008, 10:36
Quote:
taxi, philly is like 1 hour from the beach, which is closer than a lot of california to the beach... would you consider only parts of california, oregon and washington under 1 hour from the beach on the 'west coast' ?

usually one considers timezones as the splits between east, central and west, with mountain usually towards the west.

Are you actually really trying to argue this?

I mean seriously.

You aren't even making any ****ing sense.

"The east coast" and "the west coast" aren't strict geographical stipulations for ****s sake. They're general reference points.

Las Vegas can easily be considered "the west coast" even though its four hours away.

Florida is not considered "the east coast" even though its directly on the east coast.

Shut up already... this is stupid.

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 07-06-2008, 10:37
Quote:
Yea it's generally accepted that Mobile Alabama is "the east coast" you ****in idiot.
In the broadest sense of the entire country? Yes.. Everything East of the Mississippi is East, everything between the Mississippi and the Rockies is the Midwest, and everything west of the Rockies is the West. Or if you want to be a really strict toolbag and go with the census definition of 4 regions:

Northeast
South
Midwest
West

Pick you choice fag..

Locally, Mobile could fit several "regions": Southeast, Gulf Coast, Third Coast, South, etc. Thats why **** is broken up into "East"; "Midwest"; "West"

Grand Masta D
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 07-06-2008, 10:38
Michigan is on the north coast

Kurayami
Banned
Old
55 - 07-06-2008, 10:38
Quote:
Las Vegas can easily be considered "the west coast" even though its four hours away.

Florida is not considered "the east coast" even though its directly on the east coast.
what

Taxi
You really need to look at a map sometime.

This might be even dumber than your assertion that Alaska is not the largest state (in fact, I'm pretty sure that you argued that Texas was larger because it looks larger than the AK inset on most maps.)

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 07-06-2008, 10:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
i wish ppl would stop pointing out how lame i am bcuz defending my e-rep is very tiring

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 07-06-2008, 10:39
alrighty children

not sure 'bout you or the rest of the free world but personally I separate the "coasts" by their time zone affiliation. hence the red and yellow thar are your east and west coast states. i usually lump arizona in to the west because i'm ignorant. agree/disagree?

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 07-06-2008, 10:40
Quote:

You seem to be the only one arguing that Florida is not 'The East Coast'... obviously if its 99-1 but you're adamant about your point, then you've got to be right and we're all retarded...

For what reason is Vegas west coast, but Florida isn't? "CAUSE PEEPLEZ I KNOW SAYZ it IS?"

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 07-06-2008, 10:42
ok i think the people actually arguing with taxi win the pathetic prize

what a waste of effort

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 07-06-2008, 10:42
Quote:
Are you actually really trying to argue this?

I mean seriously.

You aren't even making any ****ing sense.

"The east coast" and "the west coast" aren't strict geographical stipulations for ****s sake. They're general reference points.

Wait so.. you want to go with "East Coast" and "West Coast" aren't strict geographical stipulations, but at the same time want to say that because Mobile, Alabama isn't on the atlantic seaboard, it can't be "East Coast"

Get ****ing real you ****ing tool

Page 3 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page who has the balls to host a lan?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , final fantasy latex prize , gay much? , kura needs attention , matthew dewald is fat , scooby drunk , suicidetaxi is a faggot , suicidetaxi is a retard , suicidetaxi is god , virgin