The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

Why do you keep ranting about percentages mitch? It isn't my fault you can't do math.

We'll that's because I made a statement about a percentage move, you told me I was wrong, I proved I was right, and then you STFU because you knew it. And now of course you've conveniently forgotten that. GG.

Shall I explain and illustrate it again for you?

Look at how angry you are little man. I made a comment and you appeared to be triggered as hell by it. :lol:

Last edited:
Mitch is pretty much right tho

rmdAUoY.jpg

and then it ducked back down again, which is great when you can sit and watch it.

I only triggered off half my stuff, then it needs to head up another 15% for me to break even.

stupid crypto

Mitch is pretty much right tho

rmdAUoY.jpg

and then it ducked back down again, which is great when you can sit and watch it.

I only triggered off half my stuff, then it needs to head up another 15% for me to break even.

stupid crypto

What is a time stamp? I love how you keep trading as if the last 5 minutes is some indicator of the next 24 hours. :lol:

Up $220 from the low 90 minutes ago. Volatile doesn't even cover it.

Flash - that's 6.15% buddy. You're welcome :rofl:

u see, all this stressful wigout shit is y i stopped the daytrading and just parked shit

now i got mad bnb gainz 3 years after the great noob shakeout

small dollars b/c of my old basement budget, but as mitch knos it's all about the ~percentage~

fk diamond hands i got neutron stars baybee :cool:

u see, all this stressful wigout shit is y i stopped the daytrading and just parked shit

exactly what I had been doing the last few weeks and have made more than I did with all the silly shit.

Then I decided to buy some short term shit again, realised it's still a stupid idea unless you can watch it non stop, and you know what you are doing, neither of which are me

so I'm going back to: buy it and hold it and leave it the fuck alone

:Hmm:

Back