The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

What app do you guys use to buy?

I am on 2 exchanges: Coinbase Pro and Binance US. I am on both of them because each exchange carries some coins the other doesn't.

*edit - I also don't do any buying/selling on the phone apps. I lost quite a bit of money a few months ago trying to do it on the app so I only check prices on the app, and buy/sell on my rig.

Falhawk is getting in. This is the top.

Haha. Everybody out :rofl:

I'm on CEX and Etoro.Many of them including Coinbase won't touch UAE because money laundering bullshit which is hilarious because once you've jumped through all the security verification hoops and have some coins, you can ship them to anyone anywhere in the world. So when I want to cash out I can just ship my coins to a mate in the UK and he just transfers funds to my Dubai bank account :rolleyes:

Falhawk is getting in. This is the top.

:lol: I think this is your best post ever.
Just remember - there are lots of Falhawks out there and they are just figuring out the game.
Which means - hold the line if you have some nice positions. And remember the lurking specter of capital gains.

Last edited:
elon annihilated my open long positions.... fuck me sideways, lots of work down the drain

Back