Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
202 - 07-14-2020, 21:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
I can get behind this one.
Does this mean you're done being a drama queen? Did you get it out of your system?

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
203 - 07-15-2020, 07:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
The probably figure that since it's on TV, everyone is watching and enjoying the constant reminder of BLM. It went from a knee during the national anthem, to BLM on the shirts of soccer players. The NBA is definitely going to paint BLM on the court, and the NFL will turn into the Kapernick show. All sports on TV are now unwatchable. The only thing left is Disc Golf on YouTube.
Local football teams here all took a knee and raised a fist for BLM/George Floyd.

Australia has nothing to do with all this ****, why are they band wagoning on to this nonsense? I couldn't click the channel change button quickly enough, I don't need to see it.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
204 - 07-15-2020, 09:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
Local football teams here all took a knee and raised a fist for BLM/George Floyd.

Australia has nothing to do with all this ****, why are they band wagoning on to this nonsense? I couldn't click the channel change button quickly enough, I don't need to see it.
Gotta get them virtue signaling points somehow..

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
205 - 07-15-2020, 12:23
Museum Curator Resigns After He Is Accused of Racism
Quote:
Until last week, Gary Garrels was senior curator of painting and sculpture at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA). He resigned his position after museum employees circulated a petition that accused him of racism and demanded his immediate ouster.

"Gary's removal from SFMOMA is non-negotiable," read the petition. "Considering his lengthy tenure at this institution, we ask just how long have his toxic white supremacist beliefs regarding race and equity directed his position curating the content of the museum?"

This accusation—that Garrels' choices as an art curator are guided by white supremacist beliefs—is a very serious one. Unsurprisingly, it does not stand up to even minimal scrutiny.

The petitioners cite few examples of anything even approaching bad behavior from Garrels. Their sole complaint is that he allegedly concluded a presentation on how to diversify the museum's holdings by saying, "don't worry, we will definitely still continue to collect white artists."

Garrels has apparently articulated this sentiment on more than one occasion. According to artnet.com, he said that it would be impossible to completely shun white artists, because this would constitute "reverse discrimination." That's the sum total of his alleged crimes. He made a perfectly benign, wholly inoffensive, obviously true statement that at least some of the museum's featured artists would continue to be white. The petition lists no other specific grievances.
[...]

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
206 - 07-15-2020, 12:33
PSA
BLM is a Globalist Dictator Communist organization of useful idiot traitors and has nothing to do with caring for human life.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
207 - 07-15-2020, 13:17
Marxist. Cancel Culture.

In the UK they erected a statue of a BLM protestor on the pedestal where another statue was torn down. No word on if the city will leave it up. I bet they will, or more riots.

That's what we look up to now. What did this person achieve in life? Nothing. What good has BLM done? Nothing. Yet there's a status of a protestor who was there when the real statue was torn down.
Destroy a city, riot, make a mess, tear down a statue, and put up a new one. The money to do that came from Soros.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-15-2020 at 13:25..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 07-15-2020, 13:21
dont u think u should tell us about the history of the statue that was torn down before blm erases it forever

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
209 - 07-15-2020, 13:27
Ok, here's a link.
BLM protester figure replaces UK slave trader statue in Bristol | UK News | Al Jazeera
and
Toppled UK slave trader statue replaced with figure of BLM protester. Does not reflect diversity, take it down Twitter users say
I agree with this article. If you let them topple one statue and put up another, then the entire city will be filled with BLM stuff that doesn't reflect the entire population. They didn't go through the proper channels. It's the same with people entering a country illegally and having a free for all. It's an invasion of a city just like Seattle. If they can put up statues, paint roads with BLM, take over a city for a month, riot, cancel a museum curator, then where does it end? Just because it's BLM and they are POC means they can do whatever.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-15-2020 at 13:35..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 07-15-2020, 13:29
thank u for spreading and preserving history

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
211 - 07-15-2020, 19:43
thank u 4 spreading and putting preservatives on ur legs

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
212 - 07-15-2020, 21:36
Business Owner Charged With Hate Crime For Painting Over BLM Graffiti On His Storefront

Quote:
PORTLAND, OR—Hank Drake owns a woodworking shop on the outskirts of Portland, Hank's Planks. But Drake is in danger of losing everything now that he was caught committing a hate crime: painting over a BLM mural lovingly painted on his storefront by peaceful protesters last week.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
213 - 07-15-2020, 22:12
is babylonbee like onion

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
214 - 07-15-2020, 23:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
is babylonbee like onion
Satire, yes. I think the website they're trying to parody is the "Sacramento Bee" but dunno.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
215 - 07-15-2020, 23:14
babylon bee satire is as close to maga as we get these days

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 07-16-2020, 01:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
babylon bee satire is as close to maga as we get these days
i blame cnn harpies like my mom and low t chinese like u

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 07-16-2020, 03:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Marxist. Cancel Culture.

In the UK they erected a statue of a BLM protestor on the pedestal where another statue was torn down. No word on if the city will leave it up. I bet they will, or more riots.

That's what we look up to now. What did this person achieve in life? Nothing. What good has BLM done? Nothing. Yet there's a status of a protestor who was there when the real statue was torn down.
Destroy a city, riot, make a mess, tear down a statue, and put up a new one. The money to do that came from Soros.
The city removed it within 24h.
https://twitter.com/Anth0ny_Ward/sta...26539947565056

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
218 - 07-16-2020, 05:16
^^^ Awesome. I wonder if they'll give back the statue and charge the company for removing it?

Nick Cannon: US TV host fired by MTV owner in anti-Semitism row
Blacks get away with saying anything, unless it's about Jews.
Whites can't say anything about blacks or Jews, otherwise you'll be cancelled if you have a job.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-16-2020 at 05:18..
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
219 - 07-16-2020, 05:29
The artist (Quinn) was charged with the cost of its' removal.

Black Lives Matter sculpture of Jen Reid removed from Colston plinth | World news | The Guardian

consultant
VeteranXX
Old
220 - 07-16-2020, 06:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
The artist (Quinn) was charged with the cost of its' removal.

Black Lives Matter sculpture of Jen Reid removed from Colston plinth | World news | The Guardian
hahahahaha wait did I just hate crime? oh wait I don't give a damn 1 way or the other because it isn't my Country...

Page 11 of 179

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Lives Matter

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , havax is a white supremacist , kill yourself midxe , midget owns slaves , mitch is racist , stds matter , vanster chokes women