[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Could care less what elected officials think. Can tell you this though. If they all preform adequately I will shill every which a way to get them re-elected.

Lets run the numbers my dear sociopath.

1. Cant get me fired.
2. Cant get me evicted.
3. Cant touch my $.
4. Everyone knows I am a huge faggot.

EDIT: Try your nonsense on someone who does not meet those 4 numbers. Then you will achieve results. You are playing my game. Dumbass.

5. Blackmail can get you arrested.

Election Fraud perpetrated by globalists are happening everywhere... fortunately, there's an army to stand up to illegitimate presidents.

Myanmar military seizes power, detains elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi | Reuters

...“The military must reverse these actions immediately,” U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said, while Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell called on Joe Biden’s new Democratic administration to respond strongly....

I wonder how Robinette will respond.

I feel like this is being written by a romance novelist version of names.

It's amazing how US citizens can celebrate what's happening in Myanmar. Really demonstrates how Trump was able to rise to power on a fascist platform with the support of Browshirts in the populace.

It's amazing how US citizens can celebrate what's happening in Myanmar. Really demonstrates how Trump was able to rise to power on a fascist platform with the support of Browshirts in the populace.

poop truck

:picard2:

if trump was such a fascist dictator, he would still be in the white house after cheating his way in through manipulating the voting system and then surrounding himself with armed military personnel for a few weeks/months.

o wait...

Last edited:

Whats amazing is that you can dress yourself in the morning and turn on a computer

I am suuuuuure China had nothing to do with that..hmm nope

The military there hasn't been buying weapons from china like all of chinas whores have to do. For example. Their only sub is not chinese. It is Russian and was refitted in India. On and on.

5. Blackmail can get you arrested.

Gotta make sure it sticks. Oh and the whole actual evidence thing too. Find you a good shrink and let the shrink help you work out your issues. :lol:

Last edited:
Back