[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

there's this thing called the internet. you should give it a go.

about 2 months of trump & co amping everyone up was a good indicator. and of course TW always has it's finger on the pulse.

there's this thing called the internet. you should give it a go.

about 2 months of trump & co amping everyone up was a good indicator. and of course TW always has it's finger on the pulse.

You just can't seem to wrap your tiny little mind around the fact that what you see outside this country via the media, especially the no doubt biased sources you go to, and whats going on in the country isn't always the same thing nor does it always show everything involved.

Don't you get that Corky?

aYWjMt2.jpg

You just can't seem to wrap your tiny little mind around the fact that what you see outside this country via the media, especially the no doubt biased sources you go to, and whats going on in the country isn't always the same thing nor does it always show everything involved.

Don't you get that Corky?

you should bring this up when i get something wrong juggs.
your argument would still be dodgy, but at least you would look slightly less silly

All of tw was posting about Jan 6th for months

I was legit posting qanon reddit conspiracy posts for like 1months before Jan 6th

My favorite post was "bring your junk car to park in the street to block local police"

Last edited:
2nd fav Jan 6th post was for qtards to meet in red state west Virginia and Carvan into DC so local DC police can take your guns

:lol:

Check post history here we were cracking jokes about Jan 6th for over a month prior on both sides of political spectrum

Back