Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 2 of 1425
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 01-22-2020, 02:15
good news is nobody apart from cartel mexicans comes thru my town, so we'll be sars-free 4ever

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 01-22-2020, 02:17
o ya, i forgot about the methmouth okies who definitely carry bigly disease, but they're not red chinese so things should be OK (lol oklahoma ok get it )

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
23 - 01-22-2020, 04:47
https://patents.google.com/patent/US7220852

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
24 - 01-22-2020, 13:46
i saw some meme about a plague in 1720......1820.......1920

and this thing having a 34% mortality rate

I was like yeah ****ing right.......that's like smallpox and black plague while snorting anthrax (untreated) bad ****ing news kind of outbreak stuff.

that's got to be sensationalized and fake news

Coronavirus - Wikipedia

Quote:
As of December 2019, 2,468 cases of MERS-CoV infection had been confirmed by laboratory tests, 851 of which were fatal, a mortality rate of approximately 34.5%.[28]
Ughhhhhhhh wtf........wtf

well that has to be a bogus entry. that happens on wiki all the time.

WHO | Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)

oh my ****.....

yeah that isn't good at all

Novel Coronavirus 2019

luckily this novel-cov putting up much lower mortality numbers so far because of slower incubation time.

lets hope this sars-cov is completely dif strain and rapidly mutates into something less dangerous because this thing is going global asap

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-22-2020 at 14:02..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 01-22-2020, 14:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i saw some meme about a plague in 1720......1820.......1920

and this thing having a 34% mortality rate

I was like yeah ****ing right.......that's like smallpox and black plague while snorting anthrax (untreated) bad ****ing news kind of outbreak stuff.

that's got to be sensationalized and fake news

Coronavirus - Wikipedia

Ughhhhhhhh wtf........wtf

well that has to be a bogus entry. that happens on wiki all the time.

WHO | Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)

oh my ****.....

yeah that isn't good at all

Novel Coronavirus 2019

luckily this novel-cov putting up much lower mortality numbers so far because of slower incubation time.

lets hope this sars-cov is completely dif strain and rapidly mutates into something less dangerous because this thing is going global asap
We musta seen the same meme because I did the same thing last night.

This other forum i frequent has been going ape-**** over this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw_cdqQHGA8

cael
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 01-22-2020, 14:56
to be fair there's not much you guys don't go ape**** over

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
28 - 01-22-2020, 16:35
why they going so ape****?

i was told som ting wong didn't live there

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 01-22-2020, 16:47
Jewhoo: China's coronavirus could have same death rate as Spanish flu pandemic that killed 50m people

Sweet. Let the culling begin.

I'll be fine. You guys? Not so much.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
30 - 01-22-2020, 16:50
daily reminder to only eat authentic Chinese food

while chanting diversity is our strength

diversity is our strength

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 01-22-2020, 16:51

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should prepare for it as we do for war. Apr 27, 2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
  • The next deadly disease that will cause a global pandemic is coming, Bill Gates said on Friday at a discussion of epidemics.
  • We're not ready.
  • An illness like the pandemic 1918 influenza could kill 30 million people within six months, Gates said, adding that the next disease might not even be a flu, but something we've never seen.
  • The world should prepare as it does for war, Gates said.
[...]

Gates presented a simulation by the Institute for Disease Modeling that found that a new flu like the one that killed 50 million people in the 1918 pandemic would now most likely kill 30 million people within six months.

And the disease that next takes us by surprise is likely to be one we see for the first time at the start of an outbreak, like what happened recently with SARS and MERS viruses.
[...]

The one time the military tried a sort of simulated war game against a smallpox pandemic, the final score was "smallpox one, humanity zero," Gates said.

But he reiterated that he's an optimist, saying he thinks we could better prepare for the next viral or bacterial threat.
[...]

Melinda Gates recently said that the threat of a global pandemic, whether it emerges naturally or is engineered, was perhaps the biggest risk to humanity.

"Think of the number of people who leave New York City every day and go all over the world — we're an interconnected world," she said.

Those connections make us all vulnerable.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
32 - 01-22-2020, 16:54

gates foundation about to blue screen of death the entire world here soon

i guess they got so sick of being virus bloated in software they took it to a reality platform

now we need a new set of pirate keys to avoid paying for their inferrior product

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 01-22-2020, 17:06
On the menu at Wuhan virus market: Rats and live wolf pups
Muh cultural diversity... we will miss the foods
Quote:
SHANGHAI: The food market where China's deadly virus surfaced was a smorgasbord of exotic wildlife ranging from wolf pups to species linked to previous pandemics such as civets, according to vendor information and a Chinese media report.

The Huanan Seafood Market in the central city of Wuhan came under greater scrutiny on Wednesday (Jan 22) as Chinese officials said that the virus which has so far killed 17 people and infected hundreds may have originated in a wild animal sold at the food emporium.

Past deadly epidemics have been blamed on wild animals - Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) was linked to Chinese consumption of civet meat - setting Chinese authorities up for potential embarrassment if lax supervision of wildlife trafficking is found at fault in the latest outbreak.

A price list circulating on China's Internet for a business at the Wuhan market lists a menagerie of animals or animal-based products including live foxes, crocodiles, wolf puppies, giant salamanders, snakes, rats, peacocks, porcupines, camel meat and other game - 112 items in all.

"Freshly slaughtered, frozen and delivered to your door," said the price list for the vendor, "Wild Game Animal Husbandry for the Masses".

Gao Fu, director of the Chinese centre for disease control and prevention, said in Beijing on Wednesday that authorities believe the virus likely came from "wild animals at the seafood market" though the exact source remains undetermined.

China bans the trafficking of a number of wild species or requires special licenses, but regulations are loose for some species if they are commercially farmed.

AFP was unable to directly confirm the authenticity of the price list. Phone calls to the vendor went unanswered, and attempts to connect to its social media accounts were rejected.

The Beijing News published a photo on Tuesday showing the same vendor's now-shuttered store front, as authorities in white hazmat suits milled about.
We need open borders because food culture is progressive and you can only cook foods from your race.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
34 - 01-22-2020, 17:12
i sure could go for some dumplings right now

man i love dumplings

and amadeus is worried about your use of the word "emo"

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 01-22-2020, 20:00

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 01-23-2020, 07:18
Speaking of Gates.
The Event 201 scenario | A pandemic tabletop exercise

They have simulated this scenario already few years ago. Guess now it's time for implementation.

"Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

The disease starts in pig farms in Brazil, quietly and slowly at first, but then it starts to spread more rapidly in healthcare settings. When it starts to spread efficiently from person to person in the low-income, densely packed neighborhoods of some of the megacities in South America, the epidemic explodes. It is first exported by air travel to Portugal, the United States, and China and then to many other countries. Although at first some countries are able to control it, it continues to spread and be reintroduced, and eventually no country can maintain control.

There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year. There is a fictional antiviral drug that can help the sick but not significantly limit spread of the disease.

Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences become increasingly severe.

The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths. The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease."

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 01-23-2020, 14:34
Too bad swine flu already killed everyone so this thing has nothing to do

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 01-24-2020, 10:19
Chinese Lab That Studies ***8220;World***8217;s Most Dangerous Pathogens***8221; is Based in Wuhan - Summit News

Quote:
Zero Hedge questioned whether the lab in Wuhan may be ***8220;China***8217;s version of Umbrella Corp,***8221; a reference to the pharmaceutical company in the Resident Evil universe which secretly developed bio-weapons.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 01-24-2020, 10:33
Is it time to say
'Nuke it from space'

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 01-24-2020, 11:46
2nd Case in US - Chicago

Returned from China presumably through O'Hare airport. That's a major travel hub for the US. I wonder how many others were infected during the incubation period.

Page 2 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite