NBA Playoffs

he dodges the question because every time he doesn't assure the people that sign his checks that he's coming back, their fear of losing such an asset increases his own value

i thought people knew how this worked

i bet vinnie del negro could win more games w/ the cavs pacing up and down the line like a retard than mike brown can standing out of playcall huddles

he dodges the question because every time he doesn't assure the people that sign his checks that he's coming back, their fear of losing such an asset increases his own value

i thought people knew how this worked

What can Gilbert do, he can offer the max. The max isnt that big of a deal though.

the media partners want him gone, wants him gone, even stern with his European division dream probably wants him gone so they can contract them along with a few other teams to put them in Europe.

Last edited:
oh

yeah takes a lot of research to show that lebron sells out every game in cleveland and completely revived their dying sports district

i guess that doesn't matter, i'm sure delonte west and varajao will keep clevelanders interested in games after lebron goes to brooklyn or europe for a 100 million a year (lol)

have you lived in or been to cleveland?

there's no financial incentive for lebron to stay in cleveland. if he does its purely out of loyalty and thinking he has a chance to win a bunch of titles.

there's incentive for wade, bosh, etc. to stay where they're at because they're not going to get another mega extension at the end of whatever deal they sign this summer. lebron will be 30 by the time his next contract ends and he'll just sign another huge extension. wade's body will be old and broken by then and bosh isn't good enough where he can turn down guaranteed years/money. although i do think bosh will leave for a better market and team.

have you lived in or been to cleveland?

how shitty the city is doesn't matter when you're an extremely rich god that everyone worships and you grew up there

keep arguing this, its funny

i'll make sure to bump it every year for the next 5 years lebron is kickin it with BTNH

only way lebron leaves is if they don't win the title this year. his team is stacked, why would he leave?

well
i think a lot of it depends where bosh goes

if bosh goes to the knicks, lebron and bosh would be a juggernaut.

if bosh goes to miami, he'll probably stay in cleveland.

wes wesley told me he is staying in cleveland

also cleveland is where bone thugs r from y would u ever want 2 leave that place

Oh, btw I found the thread that I was looking for :)

[offishul] NBA 2009/2010 thread by Phyzx - TribalWar Forums

cyanide:
1. lakers
2. denver
3. san antonio
4. portland
5. utah
6. dallas
7. phoenix
8. new orleans

1. boston
2. cleveland
3. orlando
4. washington
5. philadelphia
6. atlanta
7. miami
8. chicago

Me:
1. lakers
2. san antonio
3. denver
4. portland
5. dallas
6. utah
7. new orleans
8. OKC

1. boston
2. cleveland
3. orlando
4. washington
5. atlanta
6. atlanta
7. miami
8. toronto

lol @ Washington

Couldn't find anyone elses predictions...

Back