WikiLeaks Vault#7 thread

They hacked him

h553C1196

So what is the penalty for the CIA operating on American soil. I was under the impression that was illegal.

a meme warfare center? wtf :rofl:

and this is all kind big n all but i was hoping for more on 9/11 pizzagate and aliens :sunny:

although most of you think of success kid and pepe when you hear "meme" ... the term has much deeper roots in anthropology. The study of memetics includes the passage of knowledge or ideas from one person to another, whether the idea is a skill, religion or joke.

Memetics is actually a SUPER interesting field of study and to discount it because of FOREVERALONE or ADVICE DOG is shortchanging a great field of study.

It's basically how within the Rosicrucian Order the growing of thoughts by merging the thoughts of many people on a particular topic.

well that clears it all up. The CIA did all the hackings and russia and china are totally innocent. They probably had all of putins rivals killed to make it look like putin is a bad guy. They probably hacked the SAMs to make it look like they brought down that 777 that they also had hacked while it flew over Ukraine, not to mention they dropped the other 777 into the ocean somewhere. They would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for these meddling kids and their blasted dog.

I just don't see how a lot of this shit is a surprise. Obviously every state aspires to have this level of covert spying access. Shit isn't right, but if it isn't one side fucking us over, it'll be the other. Believing in true anonymity and privacy is so 1983.

Back