FUCK Home Depot

people who make what 30k a year? working at home depot aren't really going to be what you would call pleasant and happy.

That being said, I honestly can say ive never had somebody who works at a store be rude to me imo, when i ask for help they have always been helpful.

This is like complaining about how people at Best Buy are morons. If you need an opinion on a product, grab one of the Mexicans on the way in to help you shop. :)

I was at home depot looking for some epoxy.

I found the epoxy and wanted to know which if any was the strongest.

I asked the employee this question and she goes, "Uhh this stuff say heavy duty so it probly good."

Well... at least YOUR Jemima knew what the store actually did and did not sell.

This is like complaining about how people at Best Buy are morons. If you need an opinion on a product, grab one of the Mexicans on the way in to help you shop. :)

That's actually a better idea.

Do you expect a person who works in sales to know the ins and outs of which epoxy will hold stronger? Find a contractor to help you choose which products. The dude at home depot just points you to them.

Wrong Home Depot, wrong time.

^This is probably the best assessment of all. The Home Depot in question was the one across from PG Plaza, a drug infested and crime laden neighborhood with lowbrow minorities and trouble brewing rabble.

But it's the ONLY Home Depot that carries MY brand of pre air filters.

that is the sort of thing that happens when you shop at home deepthroat

you can either find a real hardware store, deal with shopping at an inferior shithole, or make a futile effort at convincing the manager that shit needs to change (and continue to shop at an inferior shithole)

G0hfDi

zoph approaches worker
Ot4QmA

zoph points to the items
EtXBFy

black worker bitches out zoph

that is the sort of thing that happens when you shop at home deepthroat

you can either find a real hardware store, deal with shopping at an inferior shithole, or make a futile effort at convincing the manager that shit needs to change (and continue to shop at an inferior shithole)

Okay, good point. Maybe it IS better to shop at a real hardware store that has a bearded, smelly redneck in charge who knows his shit rather than a ghetto Homey Depot that hires ignorant niggers just for the sake of hiring niggers.

The staff I fire for being rude and incompetant usually end up at one of the area home depots.

Home depot has been losing massive market share for several years now yet there is still a very complacent message handed down to their store managers. They quite simply are not driven to perform and if the management team is not driven it filters down to the staff.

Personally I hire both retired age folks and student age folks and rarely in between unless they have a great skillset. The old folks love to talk and give good customer service and they have great knowledge (most come from related fields and this is a way for them to stay connected). The students can slug the product and can learn from the older staffers.

Both also fit nicely into a lower wage bracket which helps me keep costs down. Wages for big box stores are a huge expense, often coming in around 15% of gross sales yearly.

The staff I fire for being rude and incompetant usually end up at one of the area home depots.

Home depot has been losing massive market share for several years now yet there is still a very complacent message handed down to their store managers. They quite simply are not driven to perform and if the management team is not driven it filters down to the staff.

Personally I hire both retired age folks and student age folks and rarely in between unless they have a great skillset. The old folks love to talk and give good customer service and they have great knowledge (most come from related fields and this is a way for them to stay connected). The students can slug the product and can learn from the older staffers.

Both also fit nicely into a lower wage bracket which helps me keep costs down. Wages for big box stores are a huge expense, often coming in around 15% of gross sales yearly.

Safeway had similar issues. But this grocery chain turned things around with an aggressive customer relations campaign titled "Superior Service." Now instead of having awful customer service, Safeway is now very middle of the road. So Safeway has at least achieved SOME measure of success. (I know... different field. But same idea.)

Upper level Home Depot management simply doesn't give a hoot.

Okay, good point. Maybe it IS better to shop at a real hardware store that has a bearded, smelly redneck in charge who knows his shit rather than a ghetto Homey Depot that hires ignorant niggers just for the sake of hiring niggers.

Not funny, not provocative.
A complete waste of BW.

I've never had a problem at Home Depot, they have always been very good. If an employee didn't know the answer, they found me someone that did. Zero issues and their return policy is excellent.

The home depot by me is awesome. Especially in the last two years since contractors can't get real work. You can go in there clueless about a project and they walk you through every little step of it and point out any pitfalls.

It probably doesn't hurt that for a while I was going 2-3 times a day while I renovated.

Five dolla say her name ends in -esha

La Quesha, Kinesha, whatever, a single syllable followed by -esha.

Back