80 Dwarf Pally Tank, 80 Dranaei Shaman - Great Price!

primalrage

Veteran XV
*Scammers do NOT bother PMing. Paypal and obviously safe buyers ONLY!*

I am selling my account with an end-game Paladin tank in ICC25 gear along with an alt Shaman in mostly 25 Ulduar epics. The Paladin includes 2 pages full of mounts, epic flying, 6 titles including the Explorer, the Nightfall, Argent Champion and more. Exalted with nearly all Lich King factions. The Paladin has epic gear for tank, dps and holy but the tank set is the best. This toon was a main tank of a fairly prestigious guild and is very geared and ready to clear all available content. Check out the armory links listed below for both characters! Both are ready for raiding end-game stuff!

Armory:

Paladin: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Shaman: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

55 Frost badges currently on the Paladin but about to purchase 264 belt upgrade. Oh, I forgot to mention that there is also 2 245 tier piece tokens ready to be spent to replace shoulders/chest for 4 piece bonus.

There is also at least 3,000-4,000 worth of gold in materials on the account and many other perks that I have forgotten to mention here. I am asking $240 paypal which is an amazing price considering how much time has gone into these compared to other accounts on the market. I am fairly firm on the price but feel free to make me an offer. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
ill offer 59.99$ the gear is shit no time was spent on this toon just easy mode ToC and puggable bosses in ICC 10/25 the shaman is a laughing matter with welfare 232's so easily obtained. 3-4kg in mats? lol

and i KNOW you're not the OO so this is traded for and/or bought from someone else.
so what kind of re-assurance can we have that if we spend any amount of money on this the account wont get jacked in 5-6 months when the old OO gets bored and wants his account back?

dont say you are cause you've posted multiple accounts on her for sale that not even a chinaman can gear up/level

I'm beginning to be bothered by the fact that Virt makes ridiculously low offers on accounts time after time, he is either an account flipper or a fucking retard.

If a "fairly prestigious" guild's main tank is sporting that much welfare gear, just how prestigious could they be? Grats on killing 3 bosses in ICC25 and having good luck with rolls in pugs. Virt's 59.99 offer is generous.

Wow, most of you guys are extremely ignorant. For your information, I am the original owner of the account and I stopped playing shortly after ToC was released, then started playing for a month or so after ICC was released and then quit again. I say the word prestigious and all of a sudden that means four people have to jump all over me for not having every single best-in-slot? I still have some of the better/best items in the game and this Paladin is MORE than capable of clearing the entirety of ICC with a decent group. And not that it matters, but I've been in multiple top 50 world guilds the best one being top 30 with many server/world firsts to go along with it.

And anyone who says that $240 for this account is a bad deal has no idea what the market is like. Last time I posted an account this forum someone said the exact same thing and it sold for $50 more than I was asking on TW the next day on mmobay.net.

That being said, I'm willing to take offers as long as they are reasonable. I'm done with this game.

Wow, most of you guys are extremely ignorant. For your information, I am the original owner of the account and I stopped playing shortly after ToC was released, then started playing for a month or so after ICC was released and then quit again. I say the word prestigious and all of a sudden that means four people have to jump all over me for not having every single best-in-slot? I still have some of the better/best items in the game and this Paladin is MORE than capable of clearing the entirety of ICC with a decent group. And not that it matters, but I've been in multiple top 50 world guilds the best one being top 30 with many server/world firsts to go along with it.

And anyone who says that $240 for this account is a bad deal has no idea what the market is like. Last time I posted an account this forum someone said the exact same thing and it sold for $50 more than I was asking on TW the next day on mmobay.net.

That being said, I'm willing to take offers as long as they are reasonable. I'm done with this game.

who were you with? you realize pessi raids with some of the best in the world, and smaq used to also

virt is a dumb nigger, theres no denying that, but that gear isn't anything special, i wouldn't put it vs arthas in 10m

and you gem hit

:lol:

Not surprising that a fellow Kansan is a fucking jackass.

I gemmed hit because I had shitty gear (no hit) for a while and was too lazy to change it. Do you really think I would continue to gem hit if I was actively raiding?

Is this a guild recruitment forum?

Why is this thread becoming a "my WOW penis is bigger than yours"? Who the fuck cares. The game is so easy now it's not even worth playing. Good job, you can clear ICC25 SO HARD OMG.

Blizzard ruined the game after BT/Sunwell.

Shitty gear is still no excuse to gem for straight hit as a tank regardless of what class you play. At the very least you could've gone hit/stam and hid it a little bit, but anyone who plays or has played a tank of any sort caught that shit the first time they moused over it and laughed. You could probably add a couple bucks to the value of your prestigious account by fixing your bad gems.

And you have many "server/world" firsts, yet the best title you could list in the ad was of the Nightfall?

Yeah, we believe you. Nice try though.

If all you can do with your life is point out one wrong socketed gem on someone who admittedly does not care about the game anymore then you truly have no lives. This isn't even the type of forum for this kind of stuff. I would understand if this was maybe a wow recruitment forum or some other forum for talking about WOW. It's sad really, you're so wrapped up in World Of Warcraft you can't help but troll a thread that has nothing to do with theorycraft to try and make yourself feel superior.

I really don't care if you believe me or not about having server firsts, but like I said I played in multiple top 50 world guilds (mostly on my old Priest). Who gives a fuck?

This is a CLASSIFIEDS thread. Would you call someone selling a WOW account on craigslist and yell at them for socketing the wrong gem? Laughable.

This is getting good.

Nail Bomb good.

"You guys are such nerds. Who cares what gems I have?"
"I was in the top 30 WORLD guild."

Last edited:
We're laughing at you because you're lying and misrepresenting your account.

Your account is shit, and it's certainly not anything "prestigious".

Grats on badge gear and a couple PuG drops, my alts are as geared as your Paladin.

Well, looks like my account sold in less than 10 hours on MMObay for $240 instant paypal. Close this thread.
I believe that as much as I believe your prestigious ass has been in even top 300 world guilds. If that's worth $240 then my account is probably worth $3000 since I have 2 alts with better gear than that paladin and my main has offspec holy gear that's not socketed or enchanted that is better than that prot gear.

:( why am i a idiot
i'm not claiming to be in a top 30 guild with world firsts and prestigious guild.

Im just a regular joe who enjoys playing WoW like everyone else here.

if anything im a jew cause i always offer low ball prices on accounts

dumb nigger i am not

Last edited:
:( why am i a idiot
i'm not claiming to be in a top 30 guild with world firsts and prestigious guild.

Im just a regular joe who enjoys playing WoW like everyone else here.

if anything im a jew cause i always offer low ball prices on accounts

dumb nigger i am not

Because you click and you're trying to lie about it and defend it somehow

I think.

Back