Updated: Selling Acct Azuremyst Alliance 4 80's

PinAction

Contributor
Veteran X
Account is on Azuremyst Server. All Characters are Alliance. All have over 2k gearscores. The paladin and druid have epic gear sets for 2-3 specs each. Account has around 3.5k gold.

Look the following names up on WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings if you want specific gear information.

Account contains:

80 Night Elf Druid: Smoketree
Full epics for Resto & Feral sets. Epic flying & ground. 450 Mining. Has the draconic combat staff from Oculus in bags if you want to use that...looks neat, but not quite as good stat wise as what hes using.

80 Human Paladin: Revelations
Full epic set for Retribution. I started rebuilding him to Prot, so currently about half of his Ret gear is enchanted and gem'd for Prot. He has a handful of badge/heroic drop gear for prot as well. I have been tanking H.TOC and every heroic, no problems. He also has full pvp epic set for Holy spec. Has epic ground, regular flying mount. Has a bronze drake in inventory if you ever get epic flying. Max Enchanter & Jewelcrafter.

80 Human Rogue: Battlebeast
Full epic set, mostly pvp gear, but random others from badge/heroics. Currently spec'd Combat. Epic ground, regular flying.

80 Draenei Priest: Strongtower
Mostly pvp epics, but still has a a few blues. This is the char that needs the most work, but I heal heroics and raids on him all the time. He's geared enough for most of the things you'd want to run him through in order to improve his gear. Epic ground, regular flying. Max tailor, has magic carpet.

Account also containes a 64 DK & 61 Shaman ready to be leveled.

Serious offers only please. No I won't sell it to you for 100$. Email me at jbutt219@gmail.com if you want quick response. I don't check TW often. Don't email me asking how much I want for it. You can look at my previous posts to get an idea for that. Just make an offer :).

I am the original and only owner. Have secret info.

Last edited:
Back