WTS 80 Warrior, 80 Mage, 80 Rogue - US PVP Stormreaver

PoorDoggy

Veteran XV
I am the original and only owner of this account. Three 80s and various lowbie alts all on Stormreaver Alliance. No warnings, bans, etc. ever. Full armory links via PM if you are interested. No members or new regs, so don't bother. I have sold one account via TW in the past in early 2007 to greydog with no problems on either end.

Stormreaver is a well-developed server ranked in the top 20 by WowProgress. I believe it is a part of Battlegroup 9 which, at least back in the day, was the place to be for PVP. Of course transfers are up on all characters.

Account Contains:
80 Human Warrior
80 Gnome Mage
80 Human Rogue
59 Human DK
<20 Hunter, Druid, Warlock
~5.5k gold across the account

Warrior

Ulduar-geared tank, MT for a 13+/14 25 guild. 4/5 T8.5 (Yogg hates Protector) plus various non-set pieces for swapping. Currently dual-specced Prot progression and Prot/UA.

Alt armory link: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Tank Gear in spoiler:
Spoiler

DPS gear in spoiler:
Spoiler

Skills
450 Mining
450 Jewelcrafting
450 Cooking
400 First Aid
428 Fishing
Epic Flying Mount/CWF

Currency
Emblems of Conquest 194
Emblems of Valor 199
Emblems of Heroism 8

Honor Points 71k
Stone Keeper Shards 169
Wintergrasp Mark of Honor 56

Champion's Seal 43
Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Token 34
Dalaran Cooking Award 68

Various WotLK mats in bags and on the bank; gems, ore, bars, eternals, fish, etc.

If you're interested in tanking, this character is geared for anything in the game and ready for 3.2 content. If you're interested in PVP, there are enough Conquest and Valor badges to build a full PVP set. If you're interested in DPS, there are enough badges to patch the holes in the existing DPS set.

Mage

4/5 T7.5, Ulduar ready. Single spec. Epic flying mount/CWF.

Skills
450 Herbalism
428 Inscription

Currency totals/other information available on request.

Rogue

Fairly fresh 80. Mix of Naxx 10 and Naxx 25 gear. Dual-specced PVE Mut & PVE Combat Swords. Mut weapons are 2x213 daggers, Swords are 2x200. Regular flying mount/CWF.

Skills
450 Skinning

Currency/other information upon request.

Contact

The easiest thing is to PM me here at TW. I am in the process of moving to a new place so don't freak out if I don't respond immediately, I will get back to you. If needed we can exchange email/phone numbers for sale confirmation purposes.

Last edited:
Back