WTS 80 Death Knight + 70 Warlock (A-Cho'Gall)

Deception

Veteran XX
I'm looking to reroll horde and give up alliance forever. I want to unload this account and do RAF with a friend of mine. The Deathknight is in all Naxx 25 gear minus his weapon which is still a titansteel destroyer, never had any luck for death's bite or betrayer; and his cape, bloodied waters. The DK has epic flier and about 3k gold. There is a 70 warlock, who hasn't been touched since BC. Still in crafted epics, decent starting gear, has epic flier. There are several other 60+ on the account including:

68 Priest
61 Warrior
64 Rogue
62 Druid

Also various low level characters.. the account is transfer ready. Send me a pm if interested.

supersniperX,im the first time to buy an account,what do you need?my ID scan to prove im legit,phone number etc?btw and i dont buy YOUR account,so who are you?rubbish stupid ass

nobody knows you here so nobody is going to sell you their account because of the 99.9% chance you are a scammer

supersniperX,im the first time to buy an account,what do you need?my ID scan to prove im legit,phone number etc?btw and i dont buy YOUR account,so who are you?rubbish stupid ass

You can't even speak proper english. Get the fuck off this website.

For fuck's sake... we've been asking for this for ever but none of the mods here seem to take the fucking hint... can we please hide this forums to members?

Well there is Mossyoak56 who is a member from the StK crew. We need his posts!

Thats fine... who cares if he posts in the wow forums here... but if he wants to sell an account... have one of the TW vets do it for him... and let them stake their reputation on him.

tsetse used to be the mod for this place, but hes gone. should ask ryan to find someone else.

id say data, but it seems like hes helping out on a bunch of tw stuff already. adren could be a good pick too, but i doubt he wants to/has the time.

we are a close knit group here @ TW and, for the most part, have the backs of most of our members here. Most of the time, newcomers arrive after being refered here by another member. It's pretty easy to fix this, just have a member that you know vouch for you either in this forum or via pm to me.

You may not be a scammer, but no one here knows you either.

He's a scammer, types like a moron. He's got only the basic English skills necessary to to commit to and complete a transaction. Either that, or it's a twelve year old kid, which you don't want 'buying' on this forum anyway.

Back