80 Dwarf Pally Tank, 80 Dranaei Shaman - Great Price!

Because you click and you're trying to lie about it and defend it somehow

I think.

i click things i dont usually use in my rotation yes, idc what ppl say about my play style i still put up on par dps numbers with "the best" and im considered the best rogue on my sever (server aint big but meh). zeph is just an angsty mexican whom is mad he ran out of tortilla's

i click things i dont usually use in my rotation yes, idc what ppl say about my play style i still put up on par dps numbers with "the best" and im considered the best rogue on my sever (server aint big but meh). zeph is just an angsty mexican whom is mad he ran out of tortilla's

I don't go out of my way to laugh at clickers, but I do think it is severely inferior. You're never going to convince me that the reaction time to click a button (lets say 'q') is slower than moving your mouse to a button, making sure you're not misclicking and moving it away from the button in time to strafe out of an aoe or something.

If you think you're the best while clicking, imagine how much better you could be with keybinds. Just something to think about.

Last edited:
You're never going to convince me that the reaction time to click a button (lets say 'q') is faster than moving your mouse to a button, making sure you're not misclicking and moving it away from the button in time to strafe out of an aoe or something.

I agree with Terra, but I think he means the reverse of that^ sentence.
faster =should= slower.

Back