WTS [H] 80 Fem UD Priest

Calx

Veteran XV
The World of Warcraft Armory

Things to note:

PvE gear: 2600sp as Holy, can put out roughly 2.9-3.1k dps as Shadow on testing dummies, will show PvE gear if necessary. Basically the stuff is t7.5 equivalent or better, except I only have one good trinket (for either spec, maybe Ulduar will drop me something). I also have the Runed Orb Belt (haste/hit) from Ulduar patterns.

PvP gear: After I get the Furious Helm/Shoulders, I believe I will have the best possible overall Priest PvP gear in the game. You can min/max with some Hardmode Uld25 pieces to cap hit more easily and switch the neck/cloak to Furious mp5/haste neck/cloak, but overall, the pvp gear is good - I can hit 2400 sp and 1150 resilience selfbuffed.

Titles/Achievements: Nothing to note except Gladiator

Mounts: Black War Bear (For the Horde!) and Deadly Gladiator's Frost Wyrm, and the RAF Zebra (nothing else of note)

Gold: I resell leg armors. I have ~2-3k gold in leg armors and leg armor mats, and 5k gold straight up.

Dual Spec: Yes

Bank: Comes with 200 Savory Deviate Delights, a fully loaded eng bag, fully loaded JC bag with almost gems of every color, and about 3 bags of gear.

Professions: I have some basic JC recipes but not the really good ones like +sp, armor pen recipes, etc. I have never bought any recipe from the auction house. Engineering is only levelled high enough to use Nitro Boost/Handrockets/Jeeves(3.2) etc.

Alts: None of relevance

====

I'm not 100% sure I want/need to sell this now, mainly because I'm not sure what accounts sell for. Please PM me with offers, or a price range, or a detailed letter about what you'd like to pay under what conditions and so forth.

Well, I got some PMs and looked around markeedragon etc to get an estimate, and I just don't know if I'm willing to part w/ the Priest for $150-250 like most people have quoted... sorry! I was hoping for more like $350-$400, I guess I'll just keep playing. Maybe I'll change my mind if quitting becomes a more attractive option for me soon IRL.

If it changes anything for any potential buyers wanting to pay $350, I now have 10,500g, my pve gear has half 245 gear, and my pvp gear is well maintained as you can see from my armory. There's also a lv67 mage now

Last edited:
Back